Amaurire Malayi [Good News] - Samia
Is this recording useful?
Audio-visual Bible lessons in 40 sections with pictures. Contains Bible overview from creation to Christ, and teaching on the Christian life. For evangelism and church planting.
Program Number: 65482
Language name: Samia
1. Okhuchaka ♦ Mubuchakiro [Introduction ▪ Picture 1: In the Beginning]
2. Ekhuara Ria Nyasaye [Picture 2: The Word of God]
3. Obulongi [Picture 3: Creation]
4. Adam Nende Hawa [Picture 4: Adam and Eve]
5. Cain Nende Abel [Picture 5: Cain and Abel]
6. Obuato Bwa Noah [Picture 6: Noah's Ark]
7. Efula Ya Emikhula [Picture 7: The Flood]
8. Abraham, Sarah Nende Isaka [Picture 8: Abraham, Sarah and Isaac]
9. Musa Nende Amalako Ka Nyasaye [Picture 9: Moses and the Law of God]
10. Amalako Ekhumi [Picture 10: The Ten Commandments]
11. Esiyanwa Sia Ebionono [Picture 11: Sacrifice for Sin]
12. Khulakwa Omuonia [Picture 12: A Saviour Promised]
13. Okhwibulwa Khwa Yesu [Picture 13: The Birth of Jesus]
14. Yesu Amusomesa [Picture 14: Jesus the Teacher]
15. Amangarimwa Ka Yesu [Picture 15: Miracles of Jesus]
16. Yesu Asandisibwa [Picture 16: Jesus Suffers]
17. Yesu Abambwa [Picture 17: Jesus is Crucified]
18. Olamukha [Picture 18: The Resurrection]
19. Tomasi Asubiri [Picture 19: Thomas Believes]
20. Aburukha Ocha Mwikulu [Picture 20: The Ascension]
21. Omusalaba Mukhaya [Picture 21: The Empty Cross]
22. Engira Chiviri [Picture 22: The Two Roads]
23. Omwana Wa Nyasaye [Picture 23: God's Children]
24. Okhwivulwa Khundi [Picture 24: Born Again]
25. Roho Mulafu Yecha [Picture 25: The Holy Spirit Comes]
26. Okenda Muvulafu [Picture 26: Walking in the Light]
27. Esilonge Siyaha [Picture 27: A New Person]
28. Olwivulo Olwesikristo [Picture 28: The Christian Family]
29. Hera Avasuku Vawo [Picture 29: Love Your Enemies]
30. Yesu AOwovunyari [Picture 30: Jesus is the Powerful One]
31. Otusa Evihieno [Picture 31: Casting out Evil Spirits]
32. Otemwaa [Picture 32: Temptation]
33. Nihwonona [Picture 33: If We Sin]
34. Amalwaye [Picture 34: Sickness]
35. Efwa [Picture 35: Death]
36. Omubiri Kwa Yesu [Picture 36: The Body of Christ]
37. Ohwevusa Ohwehwechomia [Picture 37: Meeting for Worship]
38. Yesu Yahakovole [Picture 38: Jesus Will Return]
39. Ohwama Eviamo [Picture 39: Bearing Fruit]
40. Otusa Ovuliri [Picture 40: Witnessing]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (43.6MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (12MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (88MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (21.7MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (6.8MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2017 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.