Jͻͻcin Waak Tɛɛr Win̄ɛti Te n̄amu [Look, Listen & Live 1 Beginning with GOD] - Mabaan
Is this recording useful?
Book 1 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Adam, Noah, Job, Abraham. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 65386
Language name: Mabaan
1. Gena n̄amu ♦ Jͻͻcin Waka Bala Tɛɛr Win̄ɛti Wuakar [Introduction ▪ Picture 1. Adam and the Animals]
2. Waka Buͻggiti Menbaan Tɛɛr Win̄ɛti [Picture 2. A Wife for Adam]
3. Jͻͻcin Nͻjo [Picture 3. The Snake in the Garden]
4. Waka Ooddi Nͻjo Ikinti [Picture 4. Adam and Eve Outside the Garden]
5. Nͻwa Ɛkɛ a Wͻna Puadan [Picture 5. Noah and the Great Boat]
6. Bɛɛn Tol Bͻrda [Picture 6. The Great Flood]
7. Juaŋ Dͻlla Juala Duͻn̄n̄ɛ Juaŋo [Picture 7. The Rainbow and God's Promise]
8. Kɛn Nͻwa [Picture 8. The Tower of Babel]
9. Jͻb Ɛkɛ a Mena Puadan [Picture 9. Job Worships God]
10. Wͻͻka Waka Yeyin [Picture 10. Job in Mourning]
11. Tabja Taabnɛ Jͻͻb [Picture 11. Job Suffers]
12. Juaŋ Jͻͻb Dͻŋnɛ Wakɛkɛ Waakandu [Picture 12. Job is Restored]
13. Abraham Noŋi Ba Jiek Juaŋo [Picture 13. Abraham Leaves His Home]
14. Paŋtan Lͻt [Picture 14. Abraham and Lot]
15. Abraham Lͻt ŋͻͻn̄ɛ [Picture 15. Abraham Meets the King of Peace]
16. Jieka Abraham Dͻͻŋnɛ Juaŋo [Picture 16. Abraham Counts the Stars]
17. Jiedi Icmuŋil [Picture 17. The Baby Ishmael]
18. Jieka Guͻgdɛ Juaŋ Aŋɛyͻ [Picture 18. Sarah Laughs]
19. Abraham Bala Gͻwwi I Malɛɛkan to Bolji Juaŋ Buͻŋgi Noki Ban Cͻdom [Picture 19. Abraham Prays for Sodom]
20. Juaŋ Abraham Pͻͻn̄ɛ [Picture 20. Abraham's Sacrifice]
21. Ɛŋ Icaak [Picture 21. Old Abraham and His Servant]
22. Jieka Duͻde Juaŋo [Picture 22. Jesus is Born]
23. Yaccu Tuun te Ikin [Picture 23. The Death of Jesus]
24. Yͻͻta Ikin Yͻͻtin Juaŋ te Jieno [Picture 24. Jesus is Alive!]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (68.7MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (18MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (145.3MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (28.8MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (10.7MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2016 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.