Laali, Chaqasi, Jiradin 8 [Look, Listen & Live 8 Acts of the HOLY SPIRIT] - Borana: Sakuye
Is this recording useful?
Book 8 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of the young church and Paul. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 65294
Language name: Borana: Sakuye
2. Yeson Gara guba olgesan [Picture 1. Jesus Goes up to Heaven]
3. Afuri qulqulon faken ibidatin Dufa [Picture 2. The Holy Spirit Comes with Fire]
4. Petero dubi waaqa namat hasae [Picture 3. Peter Preaches to the People]
5. Dufisa lubbu Qulqulo [Picture 4. The Church Family]
6. Fayisa Nama Nafa [Picture 5. A Crippled Beggar is Healed]
7. Nadeni Petero sobde [Picture 6. Peter and the Woman who Lied]
8. Aka Stefano ijesani [Picture 7. Stephen is Killed]
9. Nam Ethiopia ka imaltu demu [Picture 8. The Ethiopian Traveller]
10. Peteron dayyan binensan arge [Picture 9. Peter's Vision of the Animals]
11. Peterofi Rumi [Picture 10. Peter and the Romans]
12. Petero manhidansa [Picture 11. Peter in Prison]
13. Peterof Jallowan Isa [Picture 12. Peter and His Friends]
14. Ibsef Qonqo [Picture 13. The Light and the Voice from Heaven]
15. Balla Paulotif Anenias [Picture 14. Blind Paul and Ananias]
16. Kanisani Paulof Barnabas Waaqa [Picture 15. The Church Prays for Paul and Barnabas]
17. Aka Paulon waan Yeso barsise [Picture 16. Paul Preaches about Jesus]
18. Dayyan Paulo nama erge [Picture 17. Paul's Vision of the Man]
19. Paulof Sila lafti inchochote [Picture 18. Paul and Silas in the Earthquake]
20. Paulo Sorio Waaqa imbene baase [Picture 19. Paul and the Altar to the Unknown God]
21. Paulo mana hidansa gesan [Picture 20. Paul is Taken to Court]
22. Askartin lubbu bafte Paulo Yahudi dura [Picture 21. Soldiers Rescue Paul from the Jews]
23. Paulo hayyu Barsise [Picture 22. Paul Preaches to Kings]
24. Paulo lafa Rumi daqe [Picture 23. The Shipwreck]
25. Paulon man hidansa ka Rumi kesa jira [Picture 24. Paul as a Prisoner in Rome]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (15.7MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (4.1MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (34.7MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (10.4MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (2.7MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2016 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.