Ikowe Ya Yambi [Good News] - Matumbi
Is this recording useful?
Audio-visual Bible lessons in 40 sections with pictures. Contains Bible overview from creation to Christ, and teaching on the Christian life. For evangelism and church planting.
Program Number: 65118
Language name: Matumbi
1. Kilongolyo ♦ Hapo Paitandwilei [Introduction ▪ Picture 1: In the Beginning]
2. Makowe ga Noungou [Picture 2: The Word of God]
3. Umbilwe [Picture 3: Creation]
4. Adamu na Awa [Picture 4: Adam and Eve]
5. Kaini na Abili [Picture 5: Cain and Abel]
6. Nuhu Kalyunda Safina [Picture 6: Noah's Ark]
7. Ghalika Ngoulou [Picture 7: The Flood]
8. Sara na Isaka [Picture 8: Abraham, Sarah and Isaac]
9. Musa na Sharya ya Noungou [Picture 9: Moses and the Law of God]
10. Amuli Komi ya Noungou [Picture 10: The Ten Commandments]
11. Sadaka ya Sambi [Picture 11: Sacrifice for Sin]
12. Ahadi ya Mwokosi [Picture 12: A Saviour Promised]
13. Belekwa kwa Yesu [Picture 13: The Birth of Jesus]
14. Yesu Nga Mwalimu [Picture 14: Jesus the Teacher]
15. Miujisa ya Yesu [Picture 15: Miracles of Jesus]
16. Yesu Kateselwa [Picture 16: Jesus Suffers]
17. Yesu Kasulubiwa [Picture 17: Jesus is Crucified]
18. Pupuka [Picture 18: The Resurrection]
19. Tomasi Andaaminya [Picture 19: Thomas Believes]
20. Goulouka kwa Yesu [Picture 20: The Ascension]
21. Msalaba wa Wasi [Picture 21: Why Jesus Died]
22. Ndela Ibeilei [Picture 22: The Two Roads]
23. Bana ba Noungou [Picture 23: God's Children]
24. Belekwa Malainebeile [Picture 24: Born Again]
25. Kwisa kwa Roho Ntakatifu [Picture 25: The Holy Spirit Comes]
26. Tyanga Mubweya [Picture 26: Walking in the Light]
27. Mundu Ywayambe [Picture 27: A New Person]
28. Lukolo lwa Akristo [Picture 28: The Christian Family]
29. Kumpenda Adui [Picture 29: Love Your Enemies]
30. Yesu Mundu Mwene Ngupu [Picture 30: Jesus is the Powerful One]
31. Kugabeinga Masetani [Picture 31: Casting out Evil Spirits]
32. Payilwa [Picture 32: Temptation]
33. Mana Tupangile Sambi [Picture 33: If We Sin]
34. Atamwe [Picture 34: Sickness]
35. Kiwo [Picture 35: Death]
36. Yeiga ya Kristo [Picture 36: The Body of Christ]
37. Kwembana Muibada [Picture 37: Meeting for Worship]
38. Yesu Apala Buyangana Kabei [Picture 38: Jesus Will Return]
39. Papa Matunda [Picture 39: Bearing Fruit]
40. Shudiya [Picture 40: Witnessing]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (48.1MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (12.7MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (94.7MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (23.2MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (7.4MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2015 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.