Lola, Pekanya na Ulame 7: Yesu Nga Ngwana na Mwoko [Look, Listen & Live 7 JESUS - Lord & Saviour] - Matumbi
Is this recording useful?
Book 7 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Jesus from Luke and John. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 65116
Language name: Matumbi
1. Kilongolyo ♦ Belekwa kwa Yesu [Introduction ▪ Picture 1. The Birth of Jesus]
2. Yesu Agalambwi Machei na Panga Litowe [Picture 2. Jesus Turns Water into Wine]
3. Yesu Kalongela na Nikodemu [Picture 3. Jesus Speaks to Nicodemus]
4. Diwani Akilikita Noungei ya Yesu [Picture 4. A Ruler Kneels before Jesus]
5. Ntamwe ywatami karibu na Lochei [Picture 5. The Sick Man at the Pool]
6. Yesu Alisha Bandu Elfu Tano [Picture 6. Jesus Feeds 5000 People]
7. Yesu Atwanga Panani ya Machei [Picture 7. Jesus Walks on the Water]
8. Yesu Kanamia Mundu Kipofu [Picture 8. Jesus Heals a Blind Man]
9. Yesu Ankema Lazaro Apite Panja Bouka Nikabuli [Picture 9. Jesus Calls Lazarus from Death]
10. Yesu Awile Munsalaba [Picture 10. Jesus Dies on the Cross]
11. Mariamu na Yesu Kulikabuli [Picture 11. Mary and Jesus at the Tomb]
12. Yesu Apitya Banamase Bake [Picture 12. Jesus Appears to His Friends]
13. Kilongolyo - Yesu nga Mwokozi ♦ Yesu Ayeingana Mambwigalye Abeilei [Introduction to Part 2 ▪ Picture 13. Jesus Teaches Two Friends]
14. Munchembe Ywaatami na Magoube [Picture 14. The Son Among the Pigs]
15. Mwana Ywaobeite Kabuya Kaya [Picture 15. The Lost Son Comes Home]
16. Utajili na Mundu Tajili [Picture 16. The Wealth of a Rich Man]
17. Mundu Ywaloba na Tajili [Picture 17. The Beggar and the Rich Man]
18. Mbwiga Ywabilei Panyango [Picture 18. The Friend at the Door]
19. Bandu Abeilei Babilei Munyumba ya Noungou [Picture 19. Two Men in God's House]
20. Mundu Mpanda Ywaipanda Mbeyu [Picture 20. A Man Sows His Seed]
21. Mbeyu Yeiyoumite [Picture 21. The Seed Grows]
22. Kunyangatiya Mundu Ywalumiyilwe [Picture 22. Help for an Injured Man]
23. Ngwana Mwene Nyumba Pabuyangana [Picture 23. The House Owner Comes Home]
24. Mundu Kunani ya Nkongo [Picture 24. The Man up a Tree]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (61.2MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (13.8MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (116.3MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (24.6MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (8.7MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2015 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.