Lola, Pekanya na Ulame 4: Atumishi ba Noungou [Look, Listen & Live 4 Servants of GOD] - Matumbi
Is this recording useful?
Book 4 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Ruth, Samuel, David, Elijah. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 65113
Language name: Matumbi
1. Kilongolyo ♦ Nchengo Wabaitilike Njala [Introduction ▪ Picture 1. A Family Flees from Famine]
2. Naomi na Ruthu bakeileiboukya Israeli [Picture 2. Naomi and Ruth Return to Israel]
3. Ruthu abile Mung'unda kauna Yakulwa [Picture 3. Ruth in The Harvest Field]
4. Ruthu na Boazi babile pa Sakafu yo Koubatiya Nafaka [Picture 4. Ruth and Boaz at the Threshing Floor]
5. Boazi na Apeindo ba Bethlehemu [Picture 5. Boaz and the Elders of Bethlehem]
6. Mariamu na Malaika wa Noungou [Picture 6. Mary and the Angel of God]
7. Hana Anouba Noungou [Picture 7. Hannah Prays to God]
8. Mwana Samuali abile Munyumba ya Nounou [Picture 8. The Child Samuel in the House of God]
9. Samueli aloubya Israeli [Picture 9. Samuel Prays for Israel]
10. Samueli anyei Mauta Sauli [Picture 10. Samuel Anoints Saul with Oil]
11. Sauli apapwana Likanju lyu Sauli [Picture 11. Saul Tears Samuel's Robe]
12. Yesu abile Munyumba ya Tate [Picture 12. Jesus in the House of God]
13. Daudi Mchungaji wa Ngondolo [Picture 13. David, The Brave Shepherd]
14. Daudi na Goliathi [Picture 14. David and the Giant]
15. Sauli apaya Kumulaga Daudi [Picture 15. Saul Tries to Kill David]
16. Daudi ameikya Akiya Sauli [Picture 16. David Spares Saul's Life]
17. Daudi apanga Nkulungwa [Picture 17. David is Made King]
18. Daudi na Bethsheba [Picture 18. David and Bathsheba]
19. Nyumba ya Noungou [Picture 19. A House for God]
20. Yesu ajingia Yerusalemu [Picture 20. Jesus Comes into Jerusalem]
21. Kiyuni ampea Chakulya Eliya [Picture 21. The Birds Feed Elijah]
22. Elya na Mwoto wa Noungou [Picture 22. Elijah and the Fire of God]
23. Eliya apoutoulie kwa Yenda Kunani [Picture 23. Elijah Goes to Heaven]
24. Eliya Babeli pamope na Yesu na Musa [Picture 24. Elijah with Jesus and Moses]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (68.9MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (15.5MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (123.1MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (26.2MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (9.6MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2015 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.