Vanu Vave na Jimongo Janga Mnungu [Look, Listen & Live 2 Mighty Men of GOD] - Makonde
Is this recording useful?
Book 2 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Jacob, Joseph, Moses. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 65055
Language name: Makonde
1. Ulongoledi ♦ Yakobo Analambila [Introduction ▪ Picture 1. The Two Brothers]
2. Ndoto yanga Yakobo [Picture 2. Jacob's Dream]
3. Yakobo na Labani [Picture 3. Jacob and Laban]
4. Yakobo akajana na Mnungu [Picture 4. Jacob Meets God]
5. Ndoto yanga Yusufu [Picture 5. Joseph's Dream]
6. Yusufu Vansumisijwi kama Mtumwa [Picture 6. Joseph is Sold]
7. Yusufu Panavere Kuutumwa aneku Misiri [Picture 7. Joseph and the Wicked Woman]
8. Yusufu Mnugereza [Picture 8. Joseph in Prison]
9. Ndoto yanga Mfalme [Picture 9. The King's Dream]
10. Yusufu Atawala Misiri [Picture 10. Joseph Rules in Egypt]
11. Yusufu Ajitambulisha kwa Avanung'unu Vake [Picture 11. Joseph Revealed to His Brothers]
12. Israeli na Yusufu Vakojana Kavila Misiri [Picture 12. Jacob and Joseph in Egypt]
13. Mwana Mussa [Picture 13. Baby Moses]
14. Musa na Kijiti jiyaka Moto [Picture 14. Moses and the Burning Bush]
15. Musa Auya Misiri [Picture 15. Moses Returns to the King]
16. Pasaka [Picture 16. The Sacrificed Lamb]
17. Vana va Israeli vavuka Bahali ya Shamu [Picture 17. Through the Sea]
18. Valimana na Medi Kuilanga [Picture 18. Food and Water in the Desert]
19. Amri janga Mnungu [Picture 19. Moses on the Mountain of God]
20. Nyoka wa Shaba [Picture 20. The Snake on the Pole]
21. Kiongozi Nkulu kuliko Musa [Picture 21. Jesus Feeds the People]
22. Yesu alenje na Musa [Picture 22. Jesus Speaks with Moses]
23. Yesu Anihuwa kwa ajili Yetu [Picture 23. Jesus Died for Us]
24. Yesu Avehai Lelo [Picture 24. Jesus in Heaven]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (62.3MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (16MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (119.1MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (23.7MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (8.5MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2015 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.