Watumishyaa Wak'i [Look, Listen & Live 4 Servants of GOD] - Ilwana
Is this recording useful?
Book 4 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Ruth, Samuel, David, Elijah. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 64928
Language name: Ilwana
1. D'aabhîlû ya sehemwaa A ♦ Mûûzî umukubak'atee jala [Introduction ▪ Picture 1. A Family Flees from Famine]
2. Naomi na Ruudhi wamûkûyee Iziraa'îli [Picture 2. Naomi and Ruth Return to Israel]
3. Ruudhi godyaa mavuno dhini [Picture 3. Ruth in The Harvest Field]
4. Ruudhi na Boazi waa uwa lya kupura mid'aani [Picture 4. Ruth and Boaz at the Threshing Floor]
5. Boazi na wazee wa kûûka Bedhilehemu [Picture 5. Boaz and the Elders of Bethlehem]
6. Mwaaryaamu na Mala'ikaa Wak'i [Picture 6. Mary and the Angel of God]
7. Hanna mokomo'ombee Wak'I [Picture 7. Hannah Prays to God]
8. Mala Samueli yîî d'aana Hekalwaa Wak'i dhini [Picture 8. The Child Samuel in the House of God]
9. Samueli moko'ombelee Iziraa'îli [Picture 9. Samuel Prays for Israel]
10. Samueli mukumupakee mafuta Sauli [Picture 10. Samuel Anoints Saul with Oil]
11. Sauli ub'aazie guwaa Samueli [Picture 11. Saul Tears Samuel's Robe]
12. Yîsu mu Sinaggiini ya Wak'i [Picture 12. Jesus in the House of God]
13. D'aabhîlû ya sehemwaa B ♦ Daudi, Mulîîda barhyîîdha [Introduction to Part 2 ▪ Picture 13. David, The Brave Shepherd]
14. Daudi na Zimu akutanwee Goliadhi [Picture 14. David and the Giant]
15. Sauli mud'emee kumuula Daudi [Picture 15. Saul Tries to Kill David]
16. Daudi usiile ku'angamiza maishaa Sauli [Picture 16. David Spares Saul's Life]
17. Daudi wirizwee Hayu [Picture 17. David is Made King]
18. Daudi na Bathsheba [Picture 18. David and Bathsheba]
19. Hekalu/ nybaa Wak'i [Picture 19. A House for God]
20. Yîsu mukwedee Jerusalemu [Picture 20. Jesus Comes into Jerusalem]
21. Nyoni wamumulishii Elija [Picture 21. The Birds Feed Elijah]
22. Elijah na mulîlwaa Wak'i [Picture 22. Elijah and the Fire of God]
23. Elijah mukupalee binguuni [Picture 23. Elijah Goes to Heaven]
24. Elija, Yîsu na Muusa [Picture 24. Elijah with Jesus and Moses]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (25.6MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (7.2MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (46.9MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (11.4MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (3.6MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2015 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.