Laaghû fai [Good News] - Ilwana
Is this recording useful?
Audio-visual Bible lessons in 40 sections with pictures. Contains Bible overview from creation to Christ, and teaching on the Christian life. For evangelism and church planting.
Program Number: 64924
Language name: Ilwana
1. D'aabhîlû ♦ Paalya mwaanzo [Introduction ▪ Picture 1: In the Beginning]
2. Mwabwaa Wak'i [Picture 2: The Word of God]
3. ûûbi [Picture 3: Creation]
4. Adamu na Haawe [Picture 4: Adam and Eve]
5. Kaini na Abeli [Picture 5: Cain and Abel]
6. Safinaa Nowa [Picture 6: Noah's Ark]
7. Ghaariki [Picture 7: The Flood]
8. Buraahimu, Zahara na Isaak'a [Picture 8: Abraham, Sarah and Isaac]
9. Muusa na shriyaa Wak'i [Picture 9: Moses and the Law of God]
10. Shîriya ikûmu [Picture 10: The Ten Commandments]
11. Dhab'ihu ya madhambi [Picture 11: Sacrifice for Sin]
12. Mwookozi a'ahid'iilwe [Picture 12: A Saviour Promised]
13. Kubhyaalîka kwa Yîsu [Picture 13: The Birth of Jesus]
14. Maalimu Yîsu [Picture 14: Jesus the Teacher]
15. Miuj'izaa Yîsu [Picture 15: Miracles of Jesus]
16. Yîsu mukutesekee [Picture 16: Jesus Suffers]
17. Yîsu mukusulub'ishwee [Picture 17: Jesus is Crucified]
18. Sikwaa kûbûûchwa [Picture 18: The Resurrection]
19. Thomasi muku'aminiini [Picture 19: Thomas Believes]
20. Kupaala binguuni [Picture 20: The Ascension]
21. Musalab'a ûû b'asi [Picture 21: The Empty Cross]
22. Gîla bîlî [Picture 22: The Two Roads]
23. D'aani za Wak'i [Picture 23: God's Children]
24. Kubhyaalwa cheena ama ko'okoka [Picture 24: Born Again]
25. Mooyo mutakatifu iizie [Picture 25: The Holy Spirit Comes]
26. Kutembeya katîka mwaanga [Picture 26: Walking in the Light]
27. Mûûdû mweelo [Picture 27: A New Person]
28. Mûzyaa Wakiristo [Picture 28: The Christian Family]
29. Mujhaame ad'ui yewwe [Picture 29: Love Your Enemies]
30. Yîsu ni mweenye uweezo mûkûlû [Picture 30: Jesus is the Powerful One]
31. Kuwahad'a bepo wawîîwî mîlyûûlû [Picture 31: Casting out Evil Spirits]
32. Mad'eemo [Picture 32: Temptation]
33. Guya twiiriize madhambi [Picture 33: If We Sin]
34. Roghoti [Picture 34: Sickness]
35. Kûfa [Picture 35: Death]
36. Mîlyaa Kiristo [Picture 36: The Body of Christ]
37. Makutanwaa ko'omba [Picture 37: Meeting for Worship]
38. Yîîsu jwaakûûya [Picture 38: Jesus Will Return]
39. Kubhyaala mid'aani [Picture 39: Bearing Fruit]
40. Kushuhud'iya [Picture 40: Witnessing]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (40.2MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (12.2MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (75.9MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (19.4MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5.9MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2015 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.