Look, Listen & Live 6 JESUS - Teacher & Healer - Itawit
Is this recording useful?
Book 6 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Jesus from Matthew and Mark. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 64865
Language name: Itawit
1. Introduction ▪ Picture 1. Joshua Fights The Amalekites
2. Picture 2. The Spies with the Fruit of Canaan
3. Picture 3. The People of Israel Cross the River
4. Picture 4. The Walls of Jericho Fall Down
5. Picture 5. Israel Flees from Ai
6. Picture 6. The Judgment of Achan
7. Picture 7. The Sun and the Moon Stand Still
8. Picture 8. Joshua Instructs the People
9. Picture 9. Deborah Speaks for God
10. Picture 10. God Helps Defeat Sisera
11. Picture 11. Jael Kills Sisera
12. Picture 12. Israel Celebrates
13. Picture 13. Gideon And The Angel Of God
14. Picture 14. Gideon Destroys The Idols
15. Picture 15. Gideon's Army Drinks The Water
16. Picture 16. Gideon's Men Surround The Camp Of Midian
17. Picture 17. Samson Kills A Lion
18. Picture 18. Samson And The Burning Foxes
19. Picture 19. The Philistines Cut Samson's Hair
20. Picture 20. Samson Destroys The Philistines
21. Picture 21. Jesus Drives Out Evil Spirits
22. Picture 22. Jesus Drives Out Evil Men
23. Picture 23. Jesus Is Alive After Death
24. Picture 24. The Soldier For God
This recording is Biblically correct, but may not meet GRN standards for clear communication for this language and culture. Please tell us what speakers of the language think of the recording.
- MP3 Audio ZIP (29.2MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (8.1MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (52MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (12.1MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (3.7MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2014 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.