Look, Listen & Live 7 JESUS - Lord & Saviour - Cuicatec: Papalo
Is this recording useful?
Book 7 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Jesus from Luke and John. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 63699
Language name: Cuicatec: Papalo
2. Cuadro 1 (The Birth of Jesus) (Mixtec, Mixtepec)
3. Cuadro 2 (Jesus Turns Water into Wine) (Mixtec, Mixtepec)
4. Cuadro 3 (Jesus Speaks to Nicodemus) (Mixtec, Mixtepec)
5. Cuadro 4 (A Ruler Kneels before Jesus) (Mixtec, Mixtepec)
6. Cuadro 5 (The Sick Man at the Pool) (Mixtec, Mixtepec)
7. Cuadro 6 (Jesus Feeds 5000 People) (Mixtec, Mixtepec)
8. Cuadro 7 (Jesus Walks on the Water) (Mixtec, Mixtepec)
9. Cuadro 8 (Jesus Heals a Blind Man) (Mixtec, Mixtepec)
10. Cuadro 9 (Jesus Calls Lazarus from Death) (Mixtec, Mixtepec)
11. Cuadro 10 (Jesus Dies on the Cross) (Mixtec, Mixtepec)
12. Cuadro 11 (Mary and Jesus at the Tomb) (Mixtec, Mixtepec)
13. Cuadro 12 (Jesus Appears to His Friends) (Mixtec, Mixtepec)
14. Cuadro 13 (Jesus Teaches Two Friends) (Mixtec, Mixtepec)
15. Cuadro 14 (The Son Among the Pigs) (Mixtec, Mixtepec)
16. Cuadro 15 (The Lost Son Comes Home) (Mixtec, Mixtepec)
17. Cuadro 16 (The Wealth of a Rich Man) (Mixtec, Mixtepec)
18. Cuadro 17 (The Beggar and the Rich Man) (Mixtec, Mixtepec)
19. Cuadro 18 (The Friend at the Door) (Mixtec, Mixtepec)
20. Cuadro 19 (Two Men in God's House) (Mixtec, Mixtepec)
21. Cuadro 20 (A Man Sows His Seed) (Mixtec, Mixtepec)
22. Cuadro 21 (The Seed Grows) (Mixtec, Mixtepec)
23. Cuadro 22 (Help for an Injured Man) (Mixtec, Mixtepec)
24. Cuadro 23 (The House Owner Comes Home) (Mixtec, Mixtepec)
25. Cuadro 24 (The Man up a Tree) (Mixtec, Mixtepec)
- MP3 Audio ZIP (48.5MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (12MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (90.9MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (19.9MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (6.8MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2011 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.