Outreach Program - Bhili: Ranawat
Is this recording useful?
Short audio Bible stories and evangelistic messages that explain salvation and give basic Christian teaching. Each program is a customised and culturally relevant selection of scripts, and may include songs and music.
Program Number: 63164
Language name: Bhili: Ranawat
1. Introduction of Word of Life program
2. The Creation and Fall
3. God has united Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden
4. The Birth of Jesus
5. The Saviour has come in the city of Bethlehem
6. How to Worship God
7. By praising God we will reach Heaven
8. Do not welcome evil in your heart
9. God save me from the domain of Satan
10. Why is Man Different?
11. We will stand in faith
12. The Cruel Master
13. Jesus will come again soon
14. Lesson from a Hyena
15. Introduction of Word of Life Program
16. Jesus, the Mighty One
17. Jesus Walked on all The River Bank
19. Jesus The Way of Life
21. I have new joy in my heart
22. Power Over Evil Spirits
24. A New Nature
25. I have not seen any living God in the world accept my God
26. The Two Births
27. Jesus was born in Bethlehem as Baby
28. The Return of Christ
This recording may not meet GRN standards for audio quality. We hope the value of the message in the hearers' preferred language will overcome any distractions. Please tell us what you think of the recording.
- MP3 Audio ZIP (130.6MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (29.1MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (143.4MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (35.5MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (14.3MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2009 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.