Waare ma de coore [Good News] - Tupuri
Is this recording useful?
Audio-visual Bible lessons in 40 sections with pictures. Contains Bible overview from creation to Christ, and teaching on the Christian life. For evangelism and church planting.
Program Number: 62764
Language name: Tupuri
1. De maaga tamsir bay jonge daa mo no [Picture 1: In the Beginning ▪ The creation]
2. Baa waa re [Picture 2: The Word of God]
3. Jonge tamsiri [Picture 3: Creation]
4. Adam wo de Eve [Picture 4: Adam and Eve]
5. Cain wo de Abel [Picture 5: Cain and Abel]
6. Daage mani na we no [Picture 6: Noah's Ark]
7. Mange bii ma ti tamsir no [Picture 7: The Flood]
8. abraham Sara wo de Isaac [Picture 8: Abraham, Sarah and Isaac]
9. Moise de jag lingui ma ni Baa na [Picture 9: Moses and the Law of God]
10. Jag lingui ma h wal wo no [Picture 10: The Ten Commandments]
11. Silgi jag ma ti blagge no [Picture 11: Sacrifice for Sin]
12. Je peele Baa wo de Marie [Picture 12: A Saviour Promised]
13. Bingi Yeso [Picture 13: The Birth of Jesus]
14. Klee Yeso [Picture 14: Jesus the Teacher]
15. Feere mbudgi mani Yeso wo no [Picture 15: Miracles of Jesus]
16. Yeso jong bone [Picture 16: Jesus Suffers]
17. Yeeso huu go cing ti koo ma de larga'a [Picture 17: Jesus is Crucified]
18. Yeeso kal go cing [Picture 18: The Resurrection ▪ Thank Jesus]
19. Yeeso wo de Thomas [Picture 19: Thomas Believes]
20. Yeeso raw cing [Picture 20: The Ascension]
21. Koo ma de larga'a ma ni Yeso no [Picture 21: The Empty Cross]
22. Faage mo bog wo no [Picture 22: The Two Roads]
23. Paare Yeeso wo [Picture 23: God's Children]
24. Egre baa [Picture 24: Born Again]
25. Age nenterse [Picture 25: The Holy Spirit Comes]
26. Seele ma nen podage [Picture 26: Walking in the Light]
27. Na a mo da tamsir wa [Picture 27: A New Person]
28. Werpiira da awe naare bay wo [Picture 28: The Christian Family]
29. Daawe jar hee bay wo [Picture 29: Love Your Enemies]
30. Yeso ding wang ma bong no [Picture 30: Jesus is the Powerful One]
31. Anii soore wo [Picture 31: Casting out Evil Spirits]
32. Na a mang ding blam Yeeso [Picture 32: Temptation]
33. Hayga naa jong blagge we no [Picture 33: If We Sin]
34. ceege [Picture 34: Sickness]
35. Huuli [Picture 35: Death]
36. Hongese Yeeso [Picture 36: The Body of Christ]
37. Taygo se kee [Picture 37: Meeting for Worship]
38. Ferge Yeeso Krist le [Picture 38: Jesus Will Return]
39. Leege mbeere [Picture 39: Bearing Fruit]
40. Sii waare ma de coore mani Yeeso n go ne Jar bwii [Picture 40: Witnessing ▪ Nous sommes venus chercher les ames perdues]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (35.6MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (10.6MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (72MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (18.2MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5.4MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2007 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.