Look, Listen & Live 1 Beginning with GOD - Quechua, Margos
Is this recording useful?
Book 1 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Adam, Noah, Job, Abraham. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 35070
Language name: Quechua, Margos
1. The Attributes of God
2. Song: God Created Everything
3. Script 293-The Number of the Book ▪ Introduction
4. Picture 1. Adam and the Animals
5. Picture 2. A Wife for Adam
6. Picture 3. The Snake in the Garden
7. Picture 4. Adam and Eve Outside the Garden
8. Picture 5. Noah and the Great Boat
9. Picture 6. The Great Flood
10. Song: Noah
11. Picture 7. The Rainbow and God's Promise
12. Picture 8. The Tower of Babel
13. Picture 9. Job Worships God
14. Picture 10. Job in Mourning
15. Picture 11. Job Suffers
16. Picture 12. Job is Restored
17. Introduction to Part B ▪ Picture 13. Abraham Leaves His Home
18. Picture 14. Abraham and Lot
19. Picture 15. Abraham Meets the King of Peace
20. Picture 16. Abraham Counts the Stars
21. Picture 17. The Baby Ishmael
22. Picture 18. Sarah Laughs
23. Picture 19. Abraham Prays for Sodom
24. Picture 20. Abraham's Sacrifice
25. Picture 21. Old Abraham and His Servant
26. Picture 22. Jesus is Born
27. Picture 23. The Death of Jesus
28. Picture 24. Jesus is Alive!
29. Song: God Created Everything
30. Script 134-The 2 Ways-Paths
31. Song: Book About Satan
32. Script 306-The Christian Family
- MP3 Audio ZIP (50.8MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (13.9MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (91.8MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (20MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (6.9MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2004 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.