Luke - Ralámuli ra'ícha
Is this recording useful?
Audio Bible readings of whole books of specific, recognized, translated Scripture with little or no commentary.
1. Christ has done great things in me
2. Luke 2:1-20 Birth of Jesus
3. Silent Night
4. Luke 2:41-52 Boy Jesus at the Temple
5. Luke 3:21-22 Baptism of Jesus ▪ Luke 4:1-13 Temptation of Jesus
6. Luke 4:31-37 Jesus Drives Out an Evil Spirit
7. Luke 4:38-44 Jesus Heals Many (Peter's M-in-law)
8. Luke 5:17-26 Jesus Heals a Paralytic
9. Luke 6:27-36 Love for Enemies
10. Luke 6:37:42 Judging Others
11. Luke 7:1-10 Jesus Heals the Servant of the Centurion
12. Luke 8:4-15 Parable of the Sower
13. Luke 9:10-17 Jesus Feeds 5000
14. Luke 9:10-17 Jesus Feeds 5000
15. Luke 10:25-37 Good Samaritan
16. Come to Him
Included in this program
Luke 11:1-13 Jesus' Teaching on Prayer
Luke 12:13-21 Parable of Rich Fool
Luke 12:22-31 Do Not Worry
Luke 14:15-24 Parable of the Great Banquet
Luke 15:1-8 Parable of the Lost Sheep
Luke 15:8-10 Parable of the Lost Coin
Luke 15:11-32 Parable of the Prodigal Son
Luke 17:11-10 Ten Healed of Leprosy
Luke 18:35-43 Blind Beggar Receives His Sight
Luke 19:1-10 Jesus and Zacchaeus
Luke 22:14-23 Institution of the Lord's Last Supper
- MP3 Audio ZIP (71.7MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (14MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (110.8MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (17.6MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (6.7MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2003 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.