Words of Life 2 - Lunda: Ndembu
Is this recording useful?
Short audio Bible stories and evangelistic messages that explain salvation and give basic Christian teaching. Each program is a customised and culturally relevant selection of scripts, and may include songs and music.
1. About Jesus
3. Deliverance From Sin
4. Who Will be the Next to Follow Jesus?
5. Who Will be the Next to Follow Jesus?
6. Spread the Good News
7. Kufuma Kukulena na ku Shika Kudi Kristu, 1 [From Creation to Christ 1]
8. Kufuma Kukulena na ku Shika Kudi Kristu, 2 [From Creation to Christ - 2]
9. Kristu Mudeyi, 1 [Christ in You]
10. Kristu Mudeyi, 2 [Christ in You - 2]
12. What is it to Believe?
13. The Prodigal Son
14. The Prodigal Son
15. Message From Titus 2:11-13
16. Kulamba hi Kuhosha na Nzambi, 1 [Prayer is Talking to God - 1]
17. Kulamba hi Kuhosha na Nzambi, 2 [Prayer is Talking to God - 2]
18. Mu Mukanda wa Nzambi a Spiritu Ayiteña Nawudi, 1 [What God's Book Says About Spirits - 1]
19. Mu Mukanda wa Nzambi a Spiritu Ayiteña Nawudi, 2 [What God's Book Says About Spirits - 2]
Notes about the recording
Half of the items are from C 1959
This recording may not meet GRN standards for audio quality. We hope the value of the message in the hearers' preferred language will overcome any distractions. Please tell us what you think of the recording.
- MP3 Audio ZIP (43MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (12.3MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (58.1MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (15MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (6MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1982 GRN. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.