Good News - Lhasa
Is this recording useful?
Audio-visual Bible lessons in 40 sections with pictures. Contains Bible overview from creation to Christ, and teaching on the Christian life. For evangelism and church planting.
Program Number: 20880
Language name: Lhasa
3. Picture 1: In the Beginning
4. Picture 2: The Word of God
5. Picture 3: Creation
6. Picture 4: Adam and Eve
7. Picture 5: Cain and Abel
8. Picture 6: Noah's Ark
9. Picture 7: The Flood
10. Picture 8: Abraham, Sarah and Isaac
11. Picture 9: Moses and the Law of God
12. Picture 10: The Ten Commandments
13. Picture 11: Sacrifice for Sin
14. Picture 12: A Saviour Promised
15. Picture 13: The Birth of Jesus
16. Picture 14: Jesus the Teacher
17. Picture 15: Miracles of Jesus
18. Picture 16: Jesus Suffers
19. Picture 17: Jesus is Crucified
20. Picture 18: The Resurrection
21. Picture 19: Thomas Believes
22. Picture 20: The Ascension
23. Picture 21: The Empty Cross
24. Picture 22: The Two Roads
25. Turn Cassette Over
26. Picture 23: God's Children
27. Picture 24: Born Again
28. Picture 25: The Holy Spirit Comes
29. Picture 26: Walking in the Light
30. Picture 27: A New Person
31. Picture 28: The Christian Family
32. Picture 29: Love Your Enemies
33. Picture 30: Jesus is the Powerful One
34. Picture 31: Casting out Evil Spirits
35. Picture 32: Temptation
36. Picture 33: If We Sin
37. Picture 34: Sickness
38. Picture 35: Death
39. Picture 36: The Body of Christ
40. Picture 37: Meeting for Worship
41. Picture 38: Jesus Will Return
42. Picture 39: Bearing Fruit
43. Picture 40: Witnessing
46. The Lord Jesus Is the Same
47. Thank You Jesus
49. When He Arrived Near Bethany
This recording is Biblically correct, but may not meet GRN standards for clear communication for this language and culture. Please tell us what speakers of the language think of the recording.
- MP3 Audio ZIP (31.3MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (10.3MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (67.5MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (19MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5.7MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1986 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.