Good News - Nasioi: Kongara
Is this recording useful?
Audio-visual Bible lessons in 40 sections with pictures. Contains Bible overview from creation to Christ, and teaching on the Christian life. For evangelism and church planting.
Program Number: 19800
Language name: Nasioi: Kongara
1. Picture 1: In the Beginning
2. Tenkyu Na Biknem
3. Picture 2: The Word of God
4. Yumi Kristen Mas Ritim
5. Picture 3: Creation
6. Papa God
7. Picture 4: Adam and Eve
8. Sapos Yu Laik
9. Picture 5: Cain and Abel
10. Nogut, Nogut
11. Picture 6: Noah's Ark
12. Picture 7: The Flood
13. Jisas Helpim
14. Picture 8: Abraham, Sarah and Isaac
15. God Em Wok
16. Picture 9: Moses and the Law of God
17. Picture 10: The Ten Commandments
18. Mi Laikim Tumas
19. Picture 11: Sacrifice for Sin
20. Mi Kam
21. Kam Klostu
22. Mi Kam Autsait
23. Picture 12: A Saviour Promised
24. Picture 13: The Birth of Jesus
25. Jisas Laikim Olgeta
26. Picture 14: Jesus the Teacher
27. Picture 15: Miracles of Jesus
28. Lukim Jisas
29. Picture 16: Jesus Suffers
30. Tenkyu God
31. Picture 17: Jesus is Crucified
32. Jesus Hetman
33. Picture 18: The Resurrection
34. Jisas I Stap Laip
35. Picture 19: Thomas Believes
36. Mi Yet Mi Rot
37. Picture 20: The Ascension
38. Yu Putim Han
39. Jisas Bai Kam
40. Picture 21: The Empty Cross (Nasioi)
41. Picture 22: The Two Roads (Nasioi)
42. Picture 23: God's Children (Nasioi)
43. Picture 24: Born Again (Nasioi)
44. Picture 25: The Holy Spirit Comes (Nasioi)
45. Picture 26: Walking in the Light (Nasioi)
46. Picture 27: A New Person (Nasioi)
47. Picture 28: The Christian Family (Nasioi)
48. Picture 29: Love Your Enemies (Nasioi)
49. Picture 30: Jesus is the Powerful One (Nasioi)
50. Picture 31: Casting out Evil Spirits (Nasioi)
51. Picture 32: Temptation (Nasioi)
52. Picture 33: If We Sin (Nasioi)
53. Picture 34: Sickness (Nasioi)
54. Picture 35: Death (Nasioi)
55. Picture 36: The Body of Christ (Nasioi)
56. Picture 37: Meeting for Worship (Nasioi)
57. Picture 38: Jesus Will Return (Nasioi)
58. Picture 39: Bearing Fruit (Nasioi)
59. Picture 40: Witnessing (Nasioi)
This recording may not meet GRN standards for audio quality. We hope the value of the message in the hearers' preferred language will overcome any distractions. Please tell us what you think of the recording.
- MP3 Audio ZIP (116.4MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (27.2MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (204.4MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (55.3MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (21.6MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1977,1979 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.