Good News and Messages - Da'a
Is this recording useful?
Audio-visual Bible lessons in 40 sections with pictures. Contains Bible overview from creation to Christ, and teaching on the Christian life. For evangelism and church planting.
Program Number: 18561
Language name: Da'a
2. Pic 1 (Picture 1: In the Beginning)
3. Pic 2 (Picture 2: The Word of God)
4. Pic 3 (Picture 3: Creation)
5. Pic 4 (Picture 4: Adam and Eve)
6. Pic 5 (Picture 5: Cain and Abel)
7. Pic 6 (Picture 6: Noah's Ark)
8. Pic 7 (Picture 7: The Flood)
9. Pic 8 (Picture 8: Abraham, Sarah and Isaac)
10. Pic 9 (Picture 9: Moses and the Law of God)
11. Pic 10 (Picture 10: The Ten Commandments)
12. Pic 11 (Picture 11: Sacrifice for Sin)
13. Pic 12 (Picture 12: A Saviour Promised)
14. Pic 13 (Picture 13: The Birth of Jesus)
15. Pic 14 (Picture 14: Jesus the Teacher)
16. Pic 15 (Picture 15: Miracles of Jesus)
17. Pic 16 (Picture 16: Jesus Suffers)
18. Pic 17 (Picture 17: Jesus is Crucified)
19. Pic 18 (Picture 18: The Resurrection)
20. Pic 19 (Picture 19: Thomas Believes)
21. Pic 20 (Picture 20: The Ascension)
22. Pic 21 (Picture 21: The Empty Cross)
23. Pic 22 (Picture 22: The Two Roads)
25. Pic 23 (Picture 23: God's Children)
26. Pic 24 (Picture 24: Born Again)
27. Pic 25 (Picture 25: The Holy Spirit Comes)
28. Pic 26 (Picture 26: Walking in the Light)
29. Pic 27 (Picture 27: A New Person)
30. Pic 28 (Picture 28: The Christian Family)
31. Pic 29 (Picture 29: Love Your Enemies)
32. Pic 30 (Picture 30: Jesus is the Powerful One)
33. Pic 31 (Picture 31: Casting out Evil Spirits)
34. Pic 32 (Picture 32: Temptation)
35. Pic 33 (Picture 33: If We Sin)
36. Pic 34 (Picture 34: Sickness)
37. Pic 35 (Picture 35: Death)
38. Pic 36 (Picture 36: The Body of Christ)
39. Pic 37 (Picture 37: Meeting for Worship)
40. Pic 38 (Picture 38: Jesus Will Return)
41. Pic 39 (Picture 39: Bearing Fruit)
42. Pic 40 (Picture 40: Witnessing)
44. Message - The Heart of Man
46. Message - Prayer
- MP3 Audio ZIP (55.1MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (15.8MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (103.1MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (24.6MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (8.2MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1987 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.