Good News 1-20 - Ontenu
Is this recording useful?
Audio-visual Bible lessons in 40 sections with pictures. Contains Bible overview from creation to Christ, and teaching on the Christian life. For evangelism and church planting.
Program Number: 17091
Program Length: 59:09
Language name: Ontenu
Downloads and Ordering
1. Introduction ▪ Picture 1: In the Beginning
2. Song: Tenkyu Na Biknem
3. Picture 2: The Word of God
4. Song: Yumi Kristen
5. Picture 3: Creation
6. Song: Papa God
7. Picture 4: Adam and Eve
8. Song: Sapos Yu Laik
9. Picture 5: Cain and Abel
10. Song: Nogut, Nogut
11. Picture 6: Noah's Ark
12. Picture 7: The Flood
13. Song: Jesus Helpim
14. Picture 8: Abraham, Sarah and Isaac
15. Song: God Em I Wok
16. Picture 9: Moses and the Law of God
17. Picture 10: The Ten Commandments
18. Song: Mi Laikim Tumas
19. Picture 11: Sacrifice for Sin
20. Song: Mi Kam
21. Picture 12: A Saviour Promised
22. Picture 13: The Birth of Jesus
23. Song: Jisas Laikim Olgeta
24. Picture 14: Jesus the Teacher
25. Picture 15: Miracles of Jesus
26. Picture 16: Jesus Suffers
27. Song: Tenkyu God
28. Picture 17: Jesus is Crucified
29. Song: Jisas Hetman
30. Picture 18: The Resurrection
31. Picture 19: Thomas Believes
32. Song: Mi Yet Mi Rot
33. Picture 20: The Ascension
34. Song: Mi Yet Mi Rot
Downloads and Ordering
- MP3 Audio ZIP (46.7MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (14.9MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (98.9MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (21.1MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (7.3MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1980 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.