Good News - Gadsup: Akuna
Is this recording useful?
Audio-visual Bible lessons in 40 sections with pictures. Contains Bible overview from creation to Christ, and teaching on the Christian life. For evangelism and church planting.
Program Number: 17050
Language name: Gadsup: Akuna
2. Introduction and Contact Details
3. Picture 1: In the Beginning
4. Koti Semi
5. Picture 2: The Word of God
6. Jisas Pukasem
7. Picture 3: Creation
8. O Sentipo
9. Picture 4: Adam and Eve
10. Amusin Masiden
11. Picture 5: Cain and Abel
13. Picture 6: Noah's Ark
14. Picture 7: The Flood
15. Yeno Sinduntim
16. Picture 8: Abraham, Sarah and Isaac
17. Amuna Banta
18. Picture 9: Moses and the Law of God
19. Picture 10: The Ten Commandments
20. Koti Beni
21. Picture 11: Sacrifice for Sin
24. Picture 12: A Saviour Promised
25. Picture 13: The Birth of Jesus
26. Jisas Ave
27. Picture 14: Jesus the Teacher
28. Sen Ababa Em
29. Picture 15: Miracles of Jesus
30. Ye Supa
31. Picture 16: Jesus Suffers
32. Ne Anene
33. Picture 17: Jesus is Crucified
34. Ne Anene
35. Picture 18: The Resurrection
36. Seni Same
37. Picture 19: Thomas Believes
38. Amuna Banta
39. Picture 20: The Ascension
40. Picture 21: The Empty Cross
41. Picture 22: The Two Roads
42. Picture 23: God's Children
43. Picture 24: Born Again
44. Picture 25: The Holy Spirit Comes
45. Picture 26: Walking in the Light
46. Picture 27: A New Person
47. Picture 28: The Christian Family
48. Picture 29: Love Your Enemies
49. Picture 30: Jesus is the Powerful One
50. Picture 31: Casting out Evil Spirits
51. Picture 32: Temptation
52. Picture 33: If We Sin
53. Picture 34: Sickness
54. Picture 35: Death
55. Picture 36: The Body of Christ
56. Picture 37: Meeting for Worship
57. Picture 38: Jesus Will Return
58. Picture 39: Bearing Fruit
59. Picture 40: Witnessing
60. Song: Jesus come into my heart
61. Song: Jesus loves me this I know
62. Song: Come into my heart Lord Jesus
63. Song: Jesus is the Truth
64. Song: Sweep over my soul
This recording may not meet GRN standards for audio quality. We hope the value of the message in the hearers' preferred language will overcome any distractions. Please tell us what you think of the recording.
- MP3 Audio ZIP (100.5MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (29.9MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (186.9MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (42.2MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (15MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1980 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.