Sardo, Campidanese language
Language name: Sardo, Campidanese
ISO Language Code: sro
Language Scope: ISO Language
Language State: Verified
GRN Language Number: 3173
IETF Language Tag: sro
Sample of Sardo, Campidanese
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Short audio Bible stories and evangelistic messages that explain salvation and give basic Christian teaching. Each program is a customised and culturally relevant selection of scripts, and may include songs and music.
- MP3 Audio (8.4MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio (2.2MB)
- MPEG4 Slideshow (18.8MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (3MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (1.3MB)
Sardinian, Campidanese (ISO Language Name)
- Sardinian (Macrolanguage)
- Sardo, Campidanese (ISO Language)
- Sardinian, Campidanese: Arborense
- Sardinian, Campidanese: Cagliare
- Sardinian, Campidanese: Central Campidanese
- Sardinian, Campidanese: Meridionale
- Sardinian, Campidanese: Ogliastrino
- Sardinian, Campidanese: Sarrabense
- Sardinian, Campidanese: Sub-Barbaricino
- Sardinian, Campidanese: Sulcitano
- Sardinian, Campidanese: Western Campidenese
- Sardinian, Sassarese (ISO Language)
- Sardo, Gallurese (ISO Language)
- Sardo, Logudorese (ISO Language)
Information about Sardo, Campidanese
Other information: Most Advanced area;Understand Ital.;Hard people.
Work with GRN on this language
Are you passionate about Jesus and communicating the Christian gospel to those who have never heard the Bible message in their heart language? Are you a mother tongue speaker of this language or do you know someone who is? Would you like to help us by researching or providing information about this language, or help us find someone who can help us translate or record it? Would you like to sponsor recordings in this or any other language? If so, please Contact the GRN Language Hotline.
Note that GRN is a non profit organization, and does not pay for translators or language helpers. All assistance is given voluntarily.