Buriat, Russia language
Language name: Buriat, Russia
ISO Language Code: bxr
GRN Language Number: 22794
Language Scope: ISO Language
Language State: Verified
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Audio-visual Bible lessons in 40 sections with pictures. Contains Bible overview from creation to Christ, and teaching on the Christian life. For evangelism and church planting. .
Audio Bible readings of small sections of specific, recognized, translated Scripture with little or no commentary. .
Testimonies of believers for evangelism of unbelievers and motivation for Christians. .
Russia Buriat (ISO Language Name)
- Buriat (Macrolanguage)
- Buriat, Russia (ISO Language)
- Buriat: Bohaan (Dialect)
- Buriat: Eastern (Dialect)
- Buriat, Russia: Alar (Unknown)
- Buriat, Russia: Barguzin (Dialect)
- Buriat, Russia: Ekhirit-Bulagat (Unknown)
- Buriat, Russia: Ninzne-udinsk (Unknown)
- Buriat, Russia: Oka (Unknown)
- Buriat, Russia: Tunka (Unknown)
- Buriat, Russia: Unga (Unknown)
- Buriat, China (ISO Language)
- Buriat, Mongolia (ISO Language)