Zhuang, Northern language
Language name: Zhuang, Northern
ISO Language Code: zyb
GRN Language Number: 4978
Language Scope: ISO Language
Language State: Verified
Sample of Zhuang, Northern
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Collection of related audio Bible stories and evangelistic messages. They explain salvation, and may also give basic Christian teaching. Previously titled 'Words of Life'..
Yongbei Zhuang (ISO Language Name)
- Zhuang (Macrolanguage)
- Zhuang, Northern (ISO Language)
- Zhuang, Yongbei: Pingguo (Dialect)
- Zhuang, Yongbei: Pingguo: Bangxu (Unknown)
- Zhuang, Yongbei: Pingguo: Taiping (Unknown)
- Dai Zhuang (ISO Language)
- Eastern Hongshuihe Zhuang (ISO Language)
- Guibei Zhuang (ISO Language)
- Lianshan Zhuang (ISO Language)
- Liujiang Zhuang (ISO Language)
- Liuqian Zhuang (ISO Language)
- Nong Zhuang (ISO Language)
- Yang Zhuang (ISO Language)
- Yongnan Zhuang (ISO Language)
- Youjiang Zhuang (ISO Language)
- Zhuang, Minz (ISO Language)
- Zhuang, Northern: Hongshuihe (ISO Language)
- Zhuang, Northern: Qiubei (ISO Language)
- Zuojiang Zhuang (ISO Language)
Information about Zhuang, Northern
Other information: Literate in Mandarin, Understand Gui Liu Hua; few Christian, tr.i.p.
Work with GRN on this language
Are you passionate about Jesus and communicating the Christian gospel to those who have never heard the Bible message in their heart language? Are you a mother tongue speaker of this language or do you know someone who is? Would you like to help us by researching or providing information about this language, or help us find someone who can help us translate or record it? Would you like to sponsor recordings in this or any other language? If so, please Contact the GRN Global Studio.
Note that GRN is a non profit organization, and does not pay for translators or language helpers. All assistance is given voluntarily.
GRN also has opportunities for Christians to contribute meaningfully to evangelizing unreached people groups through audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, evangelistic messages, songs and music. You can assist missions or churches involved in evangelism or church planting through sponsoring or distributing materials. We also have exciting opportunities to be involved in missions remotely from wherever you are in the world. If you regularly attend a Christian church, and believe the Bible, you can play a part in mission, and see unreached people groups hear the gospel of Jesus Christ. Contact your local GRN office.