Language name: Kotzebue
ISO Language Name: Inupiatun, Northwest Alaska [esk]
Language State: Verified
GRN Language Number: 1668
IETF Language Tag: esk-x-HIS01668
ROLV (ROD) Language Variety Code: 01668
Sample of Kotzebue
Our data shows that we may have either some old recordings which have been withdrawn, or new recordings being made in this language.
If you are interested in obtaining any of this unreleased or withdrawn material, please Contact the GRN Global Studio.
Recordings in related languages
Short audio Bible stories and evangelistic messages that explain salvation and give basic Christian teaching. Each program is a customised and culturally relevant selection of scripts, and may include songs and music.
Inuktitut, North Alaskan: Kote
- Inupiaq (Macrolanguage)
- Inupiatun, Northwest Alaska (ISO Language)
- Eskimo: Hooper Bay
- Eskimo: Kawerak
- Eskimo: Malemute
- Inupiatun, Northwest Alaska: Bering Strait
- Inupiatun, Northwest Alaska: Coastal Inupiatun
- Inupiatun, Northwest Alaska: Diomede
- Inupiatun, Northwest Alaska: King Island Inupiatun
- Inupiatun, Northwest Alaska: Kobuk River Inupiatun
- Inupiatun, Northwest Alaska: Northern Malimiut Inu
- Inupiatun, Northwest Alaska: Seward Peninsula Inup
- Inupiatun, Northwest Alaska: Southern Malimiut Inu
- Inupiatun, Northwest Alaska: Wales
Work with GRN on this language
Are you passionate about Jesus and communicating the Christian gospel to those who have never heard the Bible message in their heart language? Are you a mother tongue speaker of this language or do you know someone who is? Would you like to help us by researching or providing information about this language, or help us find someone who can help us translate or record it? Would you like to sponsor recordings in this or any other language? If so, please Contact the GRN Language Hotline.
Note that GRN is a non profit organization, and does not pay for translators or language helpers. All assistance is given voluntarily.