Every Language is the bi-monthly newsletter of GRN Australia. Along with it's sister publication Rejoice! it will keep you up to date with what's happening in GRN. If you would like to receive them by post and/or email each month you can subscribe here.
Articles from 'Every Language'
Showing items 1 to 30 of 78
- A Light Shining Brightly - News of the church in a hostile religious environment, and the work of a GRN team.
- Better Than Gold - Creating culturally appropriate audio and audio-visual materials in the Philippines
- Rejoice in 2017 - Events and situations for GRN Australia in 2017
- Recording in Our Own Backyard - GRN is also active in recording Australian languages
- The Jewel in Our Crown - Our recordings are the jewel in our crown - and the IS team's work protects it.
- Fresh from the field in South Asia - GRN recordists have been recording and doing follow up in South Asia
- KawaSaka 9 Report - The largest KawaSaka team ever travelled to the Cagayan Valley
- Rejoice in the Lord... - Prayer, training, new roof, abundant provision - let's rejoice in the Lord
- More than a Pretty Picture - Why we use pictures with GRN recordings
- Andrew Kanu (GRN Sierra Leone) - Andrew Kanu - GRN Sierra Leone talks about the passion one man has for his people who are yet to accept Jesus
- Who would have thought? - Ideas for using GRN resources right where you are
- Chucho (GRN Mexico) Recording an Unreached Language - Chucho from GRN Mexico, speaks about the challenges and joys of recording a language for an unreached people group.
- Tetun Dili in Dungannon, Northern Ireland - Spoken in Timor-Leste, recorded by an Australian, now heard in Northern Island.
- An Exciting Partnership - GRN Philippines partner with others to spread the news of Jesus.
- Recordings are Our Middle Name - GRN's mission is made distinctive with the recordings and recordists.
- Looking to the Future - Changing world, changing methods, same message of salvation for the lost.
- Western Arrarnta Luke Video - This video launch is the realisation of a dream shared by various missionaries.
- Benin: Taking the Gospel into Unlikely Places - A fetishist funeral and a mosque - God opens the way.
- Bikes for Thailand - Delegates at ReachOut 2016 in Katoomba, Australia help the Motorbike Gospel Team spread the gospel in Thailand.
- A Call To Mission - ReachOut conference provides an opportunity for mission organisations to promote themselves and encourage people in to mission.
- Our International Leadership Team - A team of 6, dedicated to seeking God's guidance for GRN's future and to steering GRN in the present.
- Recording HIS-tory - GRN recordists face immense challenges as they follow Christ's call to the ends of the earth.
- A Call to Prayer - Prayer is a vital way to partner with GRN to bring the gospel to many.
- Hope in a European Refugee Camp - Refugees and migrants: GRN can bring God's word to them.