Every Language is the bi-monthly newsletter of GRN Australia. Along with it's sister publication Rejoice! it will keep you up to date with what's happening in GRN. If you would like to receive them by post and/or email each month you can subscribe here.
Articles from 'Every Language'
Showing items 1 to 30 of 89
- Recording Languages Spoken in War Zones - Yousif and James head to refugee camps in Uganda to record good news
- What a Privilege - Tough and courageous - taking the gospel to the people in spite of difficulties and setbacks
- Radio Partnership in Action - United Christian Broadcasters (Australia) and Radio Laif FM (PNG) broadcasting good news of salvation.
- Bringing Truth and Joy - Nigerian distribution brings correct doctrine to communities
- God is Alive and Active - News of God using GRN materials to change lives
- Good News Stories - Rejoice with us and give thanks to God for the good things He is doing in the world
- It Takes a Team - Lessons from a cross cultural 'train the trainer' meeting
- When God Speaks Arrernte - The New Testament and parts of the Old Testament are now published in the Arrernte language
- Southern Africa Recordist Trainees - Great News! - A student reports about the after effects of attending recordist training
- Gospel on Two Wheels - The motorbike is a valuable tool for taking the gospel to remote villages in Thailand
- Faith in Adversity Overcomes - Our Togo team reports on God's work
- It's Tigeriffic! Dalene Visits Australia! - GRN Southern Africa's leader visited Australia and brought us updates about Tumi Tiger and recording work
- Roma People in Kosova - Further news from GRN UK regarding their work with Roma in Kosova
- Cultivating Joy - Cultivating joy is a good way to travel through life
- A Light Shining Brightly - News of the church in a hostile religious environment, and the work of a GRN team.
- Better Than Gold - Creating culturally appropriate audio and audio-visual materials in the Philippines
- Rejoice in 2017 - Events and situations for GRN Australia in 2017
- Recording in Our Own Backyard - GRN is also active in recording Australian languages
- The Jewel in Our Crown - Our recordings are the jewel in our crown - and the IS team's work protects it.
- Fresh from the field in South Asia - GRN recordists have been recording and doing follow up in South Asia
- KawaSaka 9 Report - The largest KawaSaka team ever travelled to the Cagayan Valley
- Rejoice in the Lord... - Prayer, training, new roof, abundant provision - let's rejoice in the Lord
- More than a Pretty Picture - Why we use pictures with GRN recordings
- Andrew Kanu (GRN Sierra Leone) - Andrew Kanu - GRN Sierra Leone talks about the passion one man has for his people who are yet to accept Jesus