Kulola, Kupikana ni Kola umi Buku 6, Yesu Jwakuposya [Look, Listen & Live 6 JESUS - Teacher & Healer] - Yao: Malawi
Is this recording useful?
Book 6 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Jesus from Matthew and Mark. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 66142
Language name: Yao: Malawi
1. Yakummanyisya [Introduction]
2. Citusitusi 1: Yesu Ŵajiganyisye Ŵandu [Picture 1. Jesus Teaches the People]
3. Citusitusi 2: Nyumba Siŵili [Picture 2. The Two Houses]
4. Citusitusi 3: Lilanguka Likwenela Kuwoneka [Picture 3. A Light Should be Seen]
5. Citusitusi 4: Mloma Amputile Myuda [Picture 4. A Roman Beats a Jew]
6. Citusitusi 5: Kupopela Kwa Mlungu [Picture 5. Praying to God]
7. Citusitusi 6: Jwakusakala Jula Akusamisa Makonde [Picture 6. Evil Men Sow Weeds]
8. Citusitusi 7: Yesu Ni Kamwanace [Picture 7. Jesus and the Children]
9. Citusitusi 8: Jwakucinga Ni Ngondolo Syakwe [Picture 8. The Shepherd and the Sheep]
10. Citusitusi 9: Jwamasengo Jwangakululucila [Picture 9. The Unforgiving Servant]
11. Citusitusi 10: Ŵamasengo Ŵapocele Malipilo Gawo [Picture 10. Workers Receive Their Pay]
12. Citusitusi 11: Acakongwe Msano Kusa Kwamlango [Picture 11. Five Women Outside the Door]
13. Citusitusi 12: Bwana Ni Ŵamasengo Ŵakwe [Picture 12. The Master and His Servants]
14. Citusitusi 13: Yesu Ŵabatisidwe [Picture 13. Jesus is Baptized]
15. Citusitusi 14: Yesu Ŵaŵilasile Ŵakulijiganya [Picture 14. Jesus Calls Helpers]
16. Citusitusi 15: Mundu Jwamatana [Picture 15. A Man with Leprosy]
17. Citusitusi 16: Mundu Jwajinjilile Pamsakasa [Picture 16. A Man Comes Through the Roof]
18. Citusitusi 17: Yesu Ŵaposisye Mkono Wa Mundu [Picture 17. Jesus Heals a Man's Hand]
19. Citusitusi 18: Yesu Ŵacilamwile Cimbungo [Picture 18. Jesus Calms a Storm]
20. Citusitusi 19: Jwamkongwe Sikati Ja Gulu Ja Ŵandu [Picture 19. A Woman in the Crowd]
21. Citusitusi 20: Yesu Ni Mwanace Jwam'we [Picture 20. Jesus and the Dead Child]
22. Citusitusi 21: Yesu Ni Jwamkongwe Jwacilendo [Picture 21. Jesus and the Foreign Woman]
23. Citusitusi 22: Yesu Ni Mundu Jwangaŵeceta Ni Jwangapikana [Picture 22. Jesus and the Deaf and Dumb Man]
24. Citusitusi 23: Yesu Ŵamtendekasisye Mundu Jwangalola Kuti Alole [Picture 23. Jesus Makes a Blind Man See]
25. Citusitusi 1: Yesu Ŵajiganyisye Ŵandu [Picture 24. Jesus Heals a Boy with a Demon]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (31.9MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (9.8MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (67.4MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (16.6MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5.5MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2018 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.