- Distribution, Recording and Conference Report - October 2016 - The GRN Nigeria team reporting on their distribution and recording activities, and the Million Village Challenge conference
- Inland Africa - GRN Recordings Bear Fruit - A 20 mile round trip - and a family life changed.
- Benin: Taking the Gospel into Unlikely Places - A fetishist funeral and a mosque - God opens the way.
- Togo: Ready, Set, Go! - New recordings, outreach, training! GRN Togo rejoices.
- A Kenyan Church - 300 People in a Small Tin Church, GRN Materials and God's Grace - A Story Seven Years in the Making
- Prison Ministry in Cameroon - GRN Cameroon is now participating in prison ministry
- Sabers for Asia - this project now fully funded - Praise God for the AUD 5000 provided to send 100 Sabers to an Asian nation.
- New Roof For GRN Australia - Do you have the specialist knowledge to assist, or will you contribute financially towards fixing the roof?
- Language Recordings - Asia - Will you contribute towards the AUD 2,000 needed to record one language in Asia?
- Sabers for Nigeria - Praise God for the provision of 100 Sabers for GRN Nigeria
- Vehicle for GRN Nigeria - now fully funded -
Picture: The new van - reliable, safe and fully funded!!!!!
- Philippines Office Project - Update - Philippines Office - Fully funded - praise God!
- Bikes for Thailand - Delegates at ReachOut 2016 in Katoomba, Australia help the Motorbike Gospel Team spread the gospel in Thailand.
- A Call To Mission - ReachOut conference provides an opportunity for mission organisations to promote themselves and encourage people in to mission.
- GRN Southern Africa - July 2016 - Winter Update - Michael and Megan in Western Zambia * Malawi: First materials for the Ngonde * Deon Snyders in Botswana *Tumi Tigers winning hearts * Tax exemption news!!!!!
- Summer Trips May/June 2016 - A banquet in Canada, meetings in Germany and Kenya, then off to Kosova - the McKee travel report!
- GRN Southern Africa - May 2016 - Autumn Update - Follow-up to finish what we started * Madagascar * Live story telling versus recorded stories * Tumi Tiger
- Hope in a European Refugee Camp - Refugees and migrants: GRN can bring God's word to them.
- Myanmar - Changing of the Guard - David and Naing Oo are the future of GRN Myanmar as Al Bik heads for retirement
- When God says 'yes', nobody can say 'no' - A report from the Director about the activities of GRN Nigeria
- Thailand's Studio Building - now fully funded - Praise God for the supply of AUD 12,205 for a studio and a further AUD 5,000 for office equipment and storage.
- God Given Opportunities - There are many God given opportunities to show God's love to others.
- Culiacan 2016 Results - Project Culiacan has marked the lives of many for over 25 years. (This report opens in a translated google page)
- GRN Southern Africa - February 2016 - Summer Update - New recordings for Malawi * New Children's Program now available
- Recording Genesis in the Ju'Hoan language - The first Biblical content in this Namibian language!
- The Asu of Nigeria - Pray for GRN Nigeria to produce Christian resources for The Asu
- The Perils of Travelling - Travelling is not always safe and easy as we go about our everyday life.
- A Recording Trip to The Czech Republic - Kenny and Joan visit Prague to record some bible story scripts.
- GRN Southern Africa - December 2015 - Spring Update - All about GRN's pictures * Facebook and cellphone evangelism * Michael recording Kyangonde
- Languages of PNG - Alex Shaw (GRN AU) writes about the languages of PNG.