- When God Speaks Arrernte - The New Testament and parts of the Old Testament are now published in the Arrernte language
- June 2018 Outreach - Nigeria - GRN Nigeria's report: Distribution of recordings in three languages
- Kosova Trip Report - June 2018 - GRN UK and Victory Church, Gjakove bring humanitarian aid and the gospel to Roma families
- Canada Update - June 2018 - To Kenya and Tanzania ... Recordings impact lives ... Culiacan report ... Yousif and James in Sudan
- Southern Africa Recordist Trainees - Great News! - A student reports about the after effects of attending recordist training
- Global Recordings Network SA 2nd Quarter Report - Recordist training for partner organisations * Zimbabwe work continues * Joel: Botswana with the Hambukushu * Daily intercession
- Gospel on Two Wheels - The motorbike is a valuable tool for taking the gospel to remote villages in Thailand
- Faith in Adversity Overcomes - Our Togo team reports on God's work
- It's Tigeriffic! Dalene Visits Australia! - GRN Southern Africa's leader visited Australia and brought us updates about Tumi Tiger and recording work
- The Messenger Newsletter - April 2018 - Travel ... Training ... Meetings ... Moving Office ... Kosova
- Roma People in Kosova - Further news from GRN UK regarding their work with Roma in Kosova
- Global Recordings Network SA 2018 1st Quarter Report - Joel's First Solo * Ju/'hoansi checked * Visiting GRN Australia * Intercession is Needed
- A Light Shining Brightly - News of the church in a hostile religious environment, and the work of a GRN team.
- Better Than Gold - Creating culturally appropriate audio and audio-visual materials in the Philippines
- Joy Ridderhof Interview (historic) - "I've seen tinned soup, tinned beans, but not till now have I seen tinned missionary." - one of the first people to hear the gospel on record
- Christmas News from Kenny and Joan - 2017 - Kenny and Joan share thoughts about the year that was and the year ahead
- Rejoice in 2017 - Events and situations for GRN Australia in 2017
- The Messenger Newsletter - December 2017 -
- GRN UK - recording and distributing - Kenny McKee talks about GRN UK and the work worldwide to bring good news to the lost.
- Recording in Our Own Backyard - GRN is also active in recording Australian languages
- Global Recordings Network SA 2017 4th Quarter Report - From Malawi to South Africa to Zambia * Thankful users * Field partner FTS reports from Northern Malawi
- The Jewel in Our Crown - Our recordings are the jewel in our crown - and the IS team's work protects it.
- Recording Trip to Belarus - Recording Baltic Romani Christian songs written and performed by a Roma family
- Vehicle for GRN Philippines - USD 33,100 (1,700,000 Philippines Peso) required to purchase a reliable, safe vehicle for GRN Philippines.