English: Africa 語言
Stage performance: Start here in your search for satisfaction and fulfillment in life. With performing artist Marié du Toit and music by Johan Kelber. This recording was digitised and is distributed by GRN with the permission of MEMA Media..
The most powerful act is Love. The most liberating act is Forgiveness. Although the story of Grace Dube played out in the nineties, the story of Forgiveness is timeless. That’s why we should keep on telling it. Our sincere thanks to thePLAN, MEMA Media, and film director & producer Regardt van den Bergh for their permission to distribute this content free of charge via this platform..
A short video featuring Hein Poole as a doctor, explaining straightforward basics about HIV & AIDs..
教育讀物涵蓋公共利益的內容,例如健康,農業,商業,文學和其他教育領域. 3 audio only discussions about HIV & Aids..
This is a story of hope for those living with HIV and Aids and those living with them. The film script is based on a book by Cecile Perold published in 2002. ©Copyright: Christian Audio-Visual Action (CAVA). Producer: MEMA-Media. Distributed by GRN with permission..
A collection of short 'chats' delivering messages of comfort, empowerment and God's love to children traumatised by poverty, disease, abuse and disaster. Designed for use with Tumi the Talking Tiger soft toy. A series of interactive stories for children in need, to be played on a Megavoice audio player placed in the pouch of the soft toy tiger buddy – with appropriate support and followup. The full script and usage notes are here. The script is © 2014 Claude Vosloo - Home of Creativity (Pledge: We turn your dreams into text that changes lives).
Audio Books of Christian Classics - English - (Free Christian Audio Books)
Christian Walk - English: Philippines - (Videoparables.org)
Jesus Film Project films - English - (The Jesus Film Project)
Jesus Film Project films - English, Native North American - (The Jesus Film Project)
The Jesus Story (audiodrama) - English - (The Jesus Film Project)
English: West Africa
- English Group (Language Group)
- English (ISO Language)
- English: Africa (Group of Dialects)
- English: Southern Africa (Dialect)
- Bay Islands Creole English (Unknown)
- Canadian-Alaskan Indian English (Dialect)
- Cayman Islands English (Unknown)
- English: Aboriginal (Dialect)
- English: American Indian (Dialect)
- English: Aruba English (Unknown)
- English: Asian (Dialect)
- English: Belfast (Unknown)
- English: Bermudan English (Unknown)
- English: British (Dialect)
- English: Canada (Dialect)
- English: Central Cumberland (Dialect)
- English: Dominican (Unknown)
- English: East Africa (Dialect)
- English: East Anglia (Unknown)
- English: Eire (Unknown)
- English: Geordie (Unknown)
- English: Grenada (Dialect)
- English: India (Dialect)
- English: Lowland Scottish (Dialect)
- English: Neo-nyungar (Unknown)
- English: Newfoundland (Unknown)
- English: Nigeria (Dialect)
- English: Norfolk (Dialect)
- English: Northern Ireland (Dialect)
- English: North Hiberno English (Unknown)
- English: Philippines (Dialect)
- English: PNG Coastal (Dialect)
- English: Scouse (Unknown)
- English: South Hiberno English (Unknown)
- English: St. Lucian English (Unknown)
- English: USA (Dialect)
- English: Yanito (Unknown)
- Liberian Standard English (Unknown)
- Samana English (Unknown)
- Virgin Islands Creole English: St. Barth Creole En (Unknown)
- 英語 (Dialect)
Abnaki-Penobscot; Aborigine, Detribalized; Aborigine, Southwest; African-Americans; Afro-Antiguan; Afro-Caribbean; Alaskan Athabascan; Americans, U.S.; Amerindian, Detribalized; Anglo; Anglo-Australian; Anglo-Canadian; Anglo-New Zealander; Anglo-South African; Antilles English-Speaking; Arab, general; Arapaho; Atsugewi; Bahamian; Barbadian; Bermudan, mixed; Black African, general; Brazilian, general; British; British, Scottish; Cape Verdean; Catawba; Cayman Islanders; Chehalis; Chinese, general; Chitimacha; Chumash; Clallam; Coeur d'Alene; Coloured; Colville; Coos, Hanis; Cornish; Cowlitz; Cupeno; Delaware; Delaware, Unami; English-Speaking, general; Eskimo, Creole; Eskimo, Western Canadian; Eurasian; Euronesian; European, general; Falkland Islanders; Gilbraltarian; Guam; Gypsy, English, Romanichal; Gypsy, Irish; Han Chinese, Mandarin; Hawaiian; Holikachuk; Honduran, English-Speaking; Houma, Half-Choctaw; Indian, English-Speaking; Iowa; Irish; Irish Traveller, Shelta; Iroquois; Jamaicans; Jew, English Speaking; Kansa; Kato; Kawaiisu; Kitsai; Klamath-Modoc; Kpelle, Liberia; Ladakhi, Christian; Lithuanian; Lower Chinook; Lumbee; Makah; Malaysians, English-Speaking; Mandan; Manx; Miami; Micronesians, English-Speaking; Midway Islanders; Miwok; Mohegan-Montauk-Narragansett; Namibians; Nanticoke; Ngarluma; Nooksack; North African, general; Nunggubuyu; Nyanja; Nyigina; Osage; Otoe; Pacific Islanders, general; Palauan, English-Speaking; Panamint; Part-Indian; Pawnee; Pintupi; Pitcairner, Norfolk; Polynesian; Powhatan; Quileute; Quinault, Lower Chehalis; Saint Helena; Sarnami Hindi; Serrano; Snohomish; South Asian, general; Tonkawa; Tunica; Turk, Meskhetian; Turks and Caicos Creole English; Tuscarora; Twana; Ulster Irish; Virgin Islanders, English-Speaking; Wampanoag; Washo; Watjari; West Indian, general; West Indian Mulatto; Wichita; Wintu; Wiyot; Wyandot; Yazidi; Yuchi; Yuki; Yurok;
您是否熱衷於採用母語宣揚主耶穌的福音給那些從來沒有聽過聖經信息的人? 這個語言是否您的母語? 或你知道誰是? 您願意幫助我們研究并提供有關此語言的資料?或您可以幫助我們尋找能用此語言翻譯或錄音的人嗎? 你願意贊助此語言或其它語言的錄音製作嗎？如果願意，請聯繫：.
GRN也為基督徒提供傳福音的機會。您可以通過錄音的聖經故事，聖經教訓，查經工具，福音信息, 歌曲和音樂將福音傳給未聽過的人. 您也可以選擇通過贊助和發送材料的方式協助宣教或植堂。如果您平時有定期參加教會, 並相信聖經, 你可以在宣教任務中發揮作用，看到未得之民聽到耶穌的福音. 聯繫您的GRN本地工作室。