Classic Nepali Hymns - Nepali: Darjeeling
Is this recording useful?
语言名: Nepali: Darjeeling
1. 介绍 and Greeting
2. 圣歌: When there was the first wedding ▪ Sample version: Nepali
3. Blessed is the one who is married in the Lord ▪ Alternate version: Hindi
4. Lord who shows the perfect love
5. Allow the children to come to me
6. Messiah the caretaker of the church
7. Messiah the caretaker of the church
8. May the Lord bless you and protect you
9. The night when Jesus was arrested, he took bread
10. We sit down to eat by your command
11. Break the bread of life
12. Having a meed and broken soul accourding to the saying of Je
13. There is no fear in the bosom of Jesus
14. I am going nearer to God
15. As the days are being spent
16. I have go to go to heavenly city
17. Human is dust and flowers which perish quickly
18. Where are you going pilgrims
Also contains songs in Hindi.
Copyright © 2005 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
联系我们 for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. 联系回复人员.