Bible Society Book 5 Joseph - Buhutu
Is this recording useful?
1. Young Joseph and His brothers
2. Joseph is sold and taken to Egypt
3. Joseph becomes the govenor in Egypt
4. Joseph's brother come to Egypt
5. Joseph's brothers return home
6. Jacob lets benjamin go to egypt
7. The brothers eat with Joseph
8. The missing cup
9. Juda pleads for benjamin
10. Joseph tells his brothers who he is
Copyright © 2006 GRN & VITAL. Text copyright Vernacular Initiative in Translation And Literacy - PNG. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
联系我们 for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. 联系回复人员.