显示目标从1 到30 275项
- GRN Canada Banquet - 29 April 2017 - GRN Canada's Annual Banquet - Special guests: Doug and Marg Armstrong, Dale Rickards, Jesus Loyo, Graciete Mota Lima, Dionara Castilho Pires
- Sounds of GRN - April 2017 - (PDF - 2539Kb) Culiacan, Mexico ... Reaching migrant workers ... News From Around The World ... IRA Charitable Rollover
- Chucho (GRN Mexico) Recording an Unreached Language - Chucho from GRN Mexico, speaks about the challenges and joys of recording a language for an unreached people group.
- Recordist Training - an ongoing project - Funds are required to cover the cost of running essential recordist training courses. Includes travel, equipment, accommodation.
- Canada Update - March 2017 - Project Match at work ... GRN Canada 2017 Banquet ... Mexico Culiacan outreach
- GRN Thailand Newsletter March 2017 - MGT Ministry: Black Lahu & Karen * Northeast Thailand * Ugong & Lao Song * Chiang Mai & Chiang Rai * MPI Angel scripts * Transform World 2020 Conference
- Global Recordings Network SA 2017 Summer Report - Tribute to Pieter de Villiers * Story sets for Zambia * Revisit the Kyangonde * Tumi Tiger on duty!
- The Messenger Newsletter - Spring 2017 - News from GRN UK ... Recording in Baltic Romani language ... Photos from Ecuador
- GRN UK Update - Baltic Romani language recording - Sabers, solar panels, flipcharts: equipping the world - upcoming training in Togo
- Tetun Dili in Dungannon, Northern Ireland - Spoken in Timor-Leste, recorded by an Australian, now heard in Northern Island.
- Sabers for Chad: Report on the Project - Amos reporting on taking Sabers to Gabri-Kimré speakers in Chad
- Sabers for Chad: God's hand in Customs - A story from Amos about getting the Sabers through customs.
- Bangladesh Distribution Work - From February to April 2017, GRN Bangladesh plan to attend gatherings and revival meetings for distribution work.
- An Exciting Partnership - GRN Philippines partner with others to spread the news of Jesus.
- Recordings are Our Middle Name - GRN's mission is made distinctive with the recordings and recordists.
- Looking to the Future - Changing world, changing methods, same message of salvation for the lost.
- Video: Western Arrarnta Recordings - Simon speaks about the recordings done in Western Arrarnta language.
- New Church from GRN Recordings - Bible students use GRN recordings - and a church is born.
- Western Arrarnta Luke Video - This video launch is the realisation of a dream shared by various missionaries.
- Sounds of GRN - January 2017 - (PDF - 2711Kb) Finishing the task ... Opportunity and responsibility ... Good News From All Over ... Stop writing checks!
- Sabers with Solar Panels, and Flipcharts - for Chad - Sabers loaded with Gabri-Kimré along with solar panels and flipcharts are being taken to Chad.
- GRN Southern Africa - November 2016 - Spring Update - Hambukushu news * Tumi Tiger recording * Milange District, Mozambique * Audio bible for closed country
- What has Tumi Tiger been up to?? - Tumi Tiger now speaks Afrikaans - thanks to a dedicated team of workers.
- GRN Thailand Newsletter October 2016 - (2493Kb) So Thavang, Karen Pwo & Karen Sgaw work ... Motorbike Gospel Team ... LoveTouch Ministry ... GRNT Goes on the Road ... loads of news!