Yao: Anding Bamadongsan language
Sample of Yao: Anding Bamadongsan
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Collection of related audio Bible stories and evangelistic messages. They explain salvation, and may also give basic Christian teaching. Previously titled 'Words of Life'. (A28701).
Portrait of Jesus 1 (in Yao)
The life of Jesus told using scripture passages from Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts and Romans. (C33010).
Portrait of Jesus 2 (in Yao)
The life of Jesus told using scripture passages from Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts and Romans. (C33011).
The Two Ways (in Yao)
Audio or video presentations of Bible stories in summarised or interpreted form. (A38205).
Jesus Film Project films - Yao (Iu Mien) - (The Jesus Film Project)
The Jesus Story (audiodrama) - Yao Iu Mien - (The Jesus Film Project)
The New Testament - Iu Mien - (Faith Comes By Hearing)
The New Testament - Mien - (Talking Bibles)
Iu Mien: Anding Bamadongsan
Yao: Anding Bamadongshan
- Yao (ISO Language)
- Yao: Anding Bamadongsan (Dialect)
- Iu Mien: Cham (Unknown)
- Iu Mien: Chiang Rai (Dialect)
- Iu Mien: Deo Tien (Unknown)
- Iu Mien: Man Do (Unknown)
- Iu Mien: Quan Chet (Unknown)
- Iu Mien: Quan Trang (Unknown)
- Miao: Luizhou Longshui Antai (Dialect)
- Yao: Baiku Hechicheling (Dialect)
- Yao: Beilou Tianlin (Dialect)
- Yao: Fan Bamadongshan (Dialect)
- Yao: Guangdong Dong Ping Xinchun (Unknown)
- Yao: Guangdong Luyuan Dong Ping Da. (Dialect)
- Yao: Guangdong Luyuan Longnan (Dialect)
- Yao: Guangdong Luyuan Yuxi (Dialect)
- Yao: Guilin Guanyang (Dialect)
- Yao: Guoshan Hunan Jianghua (Dialect)
- Yao: Guoshan Hunan Jiang Yong (Dialect)
- Yao: Guoshan Lingchuan (Dialect)
- Yao: Hei Dahuaxian Jiangnan (Dialect)
- Yao: Landian Dianlin (Dialect)
- Yao: Liansan Guosan (Dialect)
- Yao: Longsheng Heping (Dialect)
- Yao: Man Dahuaxian Jiangnan (Dialect)
- Yao: Mubing Tianlin (Dialect)
- Yao: Nanding (Dialect)
- Yao: Pangu Tian Lin (Dialect)
- Yao: Panyao Ziyuan Hekou (Dialect)
- Yao: Pingdi Hunan Jianghua (Dialect)
- Yao: San Tiandong Linfeng (Dialect)
- Yao: Tiane (Dialect)
- Yao: Tu Bamasuolu (Dialect)
- Yao: Tu Bamaxisan (Dialect)
- Yao: You Mai Yao Zu (Dialect)
Ban Yao; Iu Mien; Iu Mien, Changping; Iu Mien, Hunan; Iu Mien, Luoxiang; San Diu; Youmai;
Information about Yao: Anding Bamadongsan
Other information: Literate in Mandarin; Daoism; New Testament-Iu Mien.
Work with GRN on this language
Are you passionate about Jesus and communicating the Christian gospel to those who have never heard the Bible message in their heart language? Are you a mother tongue speaker of this language or do you know someone who is? Would you like to help us by researching or providing information about this language, or help us find someone who can help us translate or record it? Would you like to sponsor recordings in this or any other language? If so, please Contact the GRN Language Hotline.
Note that GRN is a non profit organization, and does not pay for translators or language helpers. All assistance is given voluntarily.
GRN also has opportunities for Christians to contribute meaningfully to evangelizing unreached people groups through audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, evangelistic messages, songs and music. You can assist missions or churches involved in evangelism or church planting through sponsoring or distributing materials. We also have exciting opportunities to be involved in missions remotely from wherever you are in the world. If you regularly attend a Christian church, and believe the Bible, you can play a part in mission, and see unreached people groups hear the gospel of Jesus Christ. Contact your local GRN office.