Chinese: Shanghai language
Sample of Chinese: Shanghai
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Collection of related audio Bible stories and evangelistic messages. They explain salvation, and may also give basic Christian teaching. Previously titled 'Words of Life'. (A03631).
Chinese, Wu: Shanghai
- Chinese (Macrolanguage)
- Chinese, Wu (ISO Language)
- Chinese: Shanghai (Dialect)
- Chinese: Ningpo (Dialect)
- Chinese: Soochow (Dialect)
- Chinese: Wenchow (Dialect)
- Chinese, Wu: Chuqu (Unknown)
- Chinese, Wu: Jinhua (Dialect)
- Chinese, Wu: Oujiang (Unknown)
- Chinese, Wu: Taihu (Dialect)
- Chinese, Wu: Taizhou (Dialect)
- Chinese, Wu: Wuzhou (Unknown)
- Chinese, Wu: Xuanzhou (Unknown)
Han Chinese, Wenchow; Han Chinese, Wu;
Information about Chinese: Shanghai
Other information: Animist, Christian; Bible - Chinese: Wu.
Work with GRN on this language
GRN also has opportunities for Christians to contribute meaningfully to evangelizing unreached people groups through audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, evangelistic messages, songs and music. You can assist missions or churches involved in evangelism or church planting through sponsoring or distributing materials. We also have exciting opportunities to be involved in missions remotely from wherever you are in the world. If you regularly attend a Christian church, and believe the Bible, you can play a part in mission, and see unreached people groups hear the gospel of Jesus Christ. Contact your local GRN office.