Эта страница в настоящее время не доступна на русском языке.
If you would like to help translate this site please click here.
"More things are wrought through prayer than this world dreams of", wrote Alfred Lord Tennyson more than 150 years ago.
Augustine wrote, "Prayer is the soul's breathing."
- It reminds us of our dependence on God and of God's presence with us.
- Prayer causes us to humble ourselves before God and to seek the honour of His name.
- Prayer challenges us to seek God's will and intercede according to it.
- Prayer is the channel for receiving spiritual strength.
- As we pray God encourages and ministers to us.
- Through prayer our relationship with God is built.
- Through prayer we express our faith in God and our desire to live and work according to his purposes.
- Through prayer we take our place in the spiritual conflict in heavenly places and through prayer we can see the strongholds of Satan torn down.
- Through prayer we can help ourselves.
- Through prayer we can help others.
- Through prayer we can be involved in the work of God's Kingdom throughout the world.
Paul writes in Ephesians 6: 18-20 (NLT)
"Pray at all times and on every occasion in the power of the Holy Spirit. Stay alert and be persistent in your prayers for all Christians everywhere. And pray for me, too. Ask God to give me the right words as I boldly explain God's secret plan that the Good News is for the Gentiles, too. ... But pray that I will keep on speaking boldly for him, as I should."
Please turn these verses from Ephesians 6 into a prayer for GRN and its staff throughout the world.
Yours in His service,