Últimas notícias o ministério e recursos da Global Recordings Network pelo mundo afora.
Mostrando itens 1 a 30 de 225
- GRN Equips Evangelists in Ghana - 8 Evangelists in Ghana have received a kit containing GRN materials . . .
- Nepal Earthquakes 2015 - The GRN Nepal team are assisting where they can after these earthquakes.
- On the ground in Nepal - News from GRN Nepal following the quake . . .
- "We're watching you!" - Attracted by Forgiveness - Attacks on Christians in West Africa has had some surprising repercussions . . .
- People Accept Christ in West African Outreach - GRN shared the gospel in a four day outreach in west Africa, where 102 people prayed to receive Christ.
- Myanmar: Chin Siyin, Chin Asho and Kungsho languages - The Myanmar team has been record and editing and preparing for distribution.
- The Rognes return to Vanuatu after Cyclone Pam - David and Gail Rogne were in Australia when Cyclone Pam hit Vanuatu and didn't know whether their house still existed.
- GRN UK Summer Update - 2014 - Kenny reports on GRN UK's Australia Trip to conduct training with recordists from Thailand and Indonesia - and to catch up with colleagues.
- A Recording Trip to The Czech Republic - Kenny and Joan travel to Prague for a 3 day recording session.
- Taking the Gospel to the Palenqueros - The Palenquero language is the only Creole (a language of mixed African and European ancestry, especially one based on French or Spanish) spoken in Latin America.
- CD and DVD Duplicators Making Life Easier - Kenny writes about gifts of CD and DVD duplicators making it easier to spread the Good News
- South Sudan Breakthrough! - GRN is partnering with Greater Reach Alliance for greater kingdom impact . . .
- Kosova Trip Report - June 2013 - A team from Scotland heads to Kosova to bring Good News to the people . . .
- New CD from GRN Ambassador Rebecca Steenbergen - GRN Netherlands ambassador Rebecca Steenbergen is becoming more and more known as a Dutch Gospel artist.
- Russian Heroin Addicts Record Miracles - Recovering Heroin addicts share their testimonies in Russian recordings.
- Burmese Refugees - Here! Now! - What can the Burmese refugees listen to? In both Burmese and Karen, GRN has over 10 hours of messages, songs, and Bible stories.
- Hunger for the Word of God - GRN's latest efforts at evangelism through storytelling in Bangladesh
- Good News for Quichua Indians - When Gustavo Calixto recorded and distributed messages in the Quichua Salasaca language, nothing much happened until...
- Recording languages in India - GRN India Report - GRN India have recorded yet another language for a marginalised people group.
- The right bus - A chance meeting on an intercity bus gives an Indigenous Indian just what he's looking for.
- Reaching out to your local Community - Give the gospel to immigrants in your city by on CD in one of 5,000 languages.
- Central Africa - Equipping local Evangelists - Read about the pivotal role GRN materials are playing in evangelizing Central African people groups.
- Good News from All Over - GRN News from Gambia, Eastern Europe and Cameroon.
- Good News from Nigeria - We are thankful to God that he used us to give a better picture of Christianity than what the people had known before! Read how GRN is making the most of opportunities in Nigeria.