Farsi [Portions of Lukes Gospel] - Farsi
Is this recording useful?
Audio Bible readings of small sections of specific, recognized, translated Scripture with little or no commentary.
Program Number: 66254
Language name: Farsi
1. Luke 2:1-11 The Birth of Jesus
2. Luke 5:1-11 The Calling of the First Disciples
3. Luke 8:22-25 Jesus Calms the Storm
4. Luke 9:10-17 Jesus Feeds the Five Thousand
5. Luke 10:25-37 The Good Samaritan
6. Luke 11:1-13 Jesus Teaches on Prayer
7. Luke 14:15-24 Parable of The Great Banquet
8. Luke 15:11-32 Parable of the Lost Son
9. Luke 18:35-43 The Blind Beggar Receives His Sight
10. Luke 23:26-49 The Crucifixion
11. Luke 24:1-12 The Resurrection
12. Luke 24:36-53 The Ascension
- MP3 Audio ZIP (26.1MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (6.4MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (58.6MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (8.7MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (3.3MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2019 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.