Audio Visual Buenas Nuevas [Good News] - Waorani
Is this recording useful?
Audio-visual Bible lessons in 40 sections with pictures. Contains Bible overview from creation to Christ, and teaching on the Christian life. For evangelism and church planting.
Program Number: 38031
Language name: Waorani
1. Introduccion & Cuadro 1 (Picture 1: In the Beginning)
2. Cuadro 2 (The Word of God)
3. Cuadro 3 (Creation)
4. Cuadro 4 (Adam and Eve)
5. Cuadro 5 (Cain and Abel)
6. Cuadro 6 (Noah's Ark)
7. Cuadro 7 (The Flood)
8. Cuadro 8 (Abraham, Sarah and Isaac)
9. Cuadro 9 (Moses and the Law of God)
10. Cuadro 10 (The Ten Commandments)
11. Cuadro 11 (Sacrifice for Sin)
12. Cuadro 12 (A Saviour Promised)
13. Cuadro 13 (The Birth of Jesus)
14. Cuadro 14 (Jesus the Teacher)
15. Cuadro 15 (Miracles of Jesus)
16. Cuadro 16 (Jesus Suffers)
17. Cuadro 17 (Jesus is Crucified)
18. Cuadro 18 (The Resurrection)
19. Cuadro 19 (Thomas Believes)
20. Cuadro 20 (The Ascension)
21. Cuadro 21 (The Empty Cross)
22. Cuadro 22 (The Two Roads)
23. Cuadro 23 (God's Children)
24. Cuadro 24 (Born Again)
25. Cuadro 25 (The Holy Spirit Comes)
26. Cuadro 26 (Walking in the Light)
27. Cuadro 27 (A New Person)
28. Cuadro 28 (The Christian Family)
29. Cuadro 29 (Love Your Enemies)
30. Cuadro 30 (Jesus is the Powerful One)
31. Cuadro 31 (Casting out Evil Spirits)
32. Cuadro 32 (Temptation)
33. Cuadro 33 (If We Sin)
34. Cuadro 34 (Sickness)
35. Cuadro 35 (Death)
36. Cuadro 36 (The Body of Christ)
37. Cuadro 37 (Meeting for Worship)
38. Cuadro 38 (Jesus Will Return)
39. Cuadro 39 (Bearing Fruit)
40. Cuadro 40 (Witnessing)
This recording may not meet GRN standards for audio quality. We hope the value of the message in the hearers' preferred language will overcome any distractions. Please tell us what you think of the recording.
- MP3 Audio ZIP (37.4MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (9.1MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (68.2MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (18.3MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5.4MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2009 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.