Kashmiri: Bakawali language
Audio recordings available in Kashmiri: Bakawali
We do not currently have any recordings available in this language.
- Kashmiri (ISO Language)
- Kashmiri: Bakawali (Unknown)
- Kashmiri: Bunjwali (Unknown)
- Kashmiri: Miraski (Unknown)
- Kashmiri: Muslim (Unknown)
- Kashmiri: Rambani (Unknown)
- Kashmiri: Riasi (Unknown)
- Kashmiri: Shah-mansuri (Unknown)
- Kashmiri: Siraji-kashmiri (Unknown)
- Kashmiri: Siraji Of Doda (Dialect)
- Kashmiri: Zayoli (Unknown)
- Kashmiri: Zirak-boli (Unknown)
- Kishtawari (Dialect)
- Pogli (Dialect)
Bakkarwal; Bamba; Bandukkhar; Basith, Hindu; Batwal, Muslim; Bomba; Botaraj; Budhan, Muslim; Desil; Dhund; Ganz; Gokha; Kashmiri Muslim; Kavoj; Kumhiar, Muslim; Namdagur; Pohul; Rajput, Awan; Rajput, Janjua, Muslim; Ratal; Sapiada; Saryara, Muslim; Shakhsaz; Sofi; Sudhan; Wattal, Hindu; Waza; Zargar, Muslim; Zargar, Sikh;
Information about Kashmiri: Bakawali
Other information: Understand Urdu and English.
Work with GRN on this language
Are you passionate about Jesus and communicating the Christian gospel to those who have never heard the Bible message in their heart language? Are you a mother tongue speaker of this language or do you know someone who is? Would you like to help us by researching or providing information about this language, or help us find someone who can help us translate or record it? Would you like to sponsor recordings in this or any other language? If so, please .
Note that GRN is a non profit organization, and does not pay for translators or language helpers. All assistance is given voluntarily.