Where are You Going?
Outline: One asks the other what he is going to do today, tomorrow, after that, and after he dies. Response, no one knows. Tells about God's book and what it says about life after death. Hell, Satan'splace; heaven, place of happiness. Discussion of sin and that there is no sin in heaven. Salvation through Christ and assuranceof heaven.
|Theme:||Hell; Word of God (the Bible); Heaven|
Scripts are basic guidelines for translation and recording into other languages. They should be adapted as necessary to make them understandable and relevant for each different culture and language. Some terms and concepts used may need more explanation or even be replaced or omitted completely.
1. Hello, friend. (Use usual greeting) Where are you going?
2. I am going to my garden.
1. What are you going to do there?
2. I am planting - - - (Name a luxury product.)
1. What will you do tomorrow?
2. Tomorrow I am going to the village.
1. What will you do after this?
2. Does anyone know what he will do? He will do whatever his heart tells him to do!
1. Then one day, perhaps when you are old, you will die. Then what will you be doing?
2. Aya!! Nobody knows that!
1. Oh, yes, they do. This Book, God's Holy Book, tells us many interesting things.
2. What does it say?
1. It says that after people die, they continue living. There are two places where people go. One is the place of pain and darkness. It is where the chief of evil spirits will live. His name is Satan. The place is called Hell.
2. What is the other place?
1. It is called Heaven. It is a good place where nothing bad can enter. God lives there.
2. Listen to the children singing. (Pause 5 sec.) They are very happy.
1. Yes, and the place called Heaven is a place where all the people are happy all the time.
2. I hear some people fighting. (Pause 3 sec.)
1. How angry they are! But in Heaven people do not get angry. In Heaven there is no sin, no stealing, no drinking, no trouble, no bad talk. Everyone is kind and good to others. There the people worship the good God, the One Who made the world. And in Heaven they have no fear, no sickness, no death.
2. Ah! What a good place this Heaven must be! But these words have pricked my heart. I am a sinner. I get angry. I lie. I talk bad. I know that I do not belong to this happy place. I belong to that bad place. Oh.. Oh... Oh... How miserable I am!
1. But friend, this Book of God tells you good news. The true God has sent us a Saviour! He is Jesus Christ, God's Son. Jesus died to be the sacrifice for all our sins. Now He lives again! I, too, am a sinner like yourself. But Jesus has forgiven me and made my heart clean. He has made me a new person so that I now belong to Heaven. He can change you also.
2. Oh, friend, please tell me more about this good Saviour!