Satang Kahowi [Good News] - Chin, Khumi: Bangladesh
Is this recording useful?
Audio-visual Bible lessons in 40 pictures, with Bible overview from creation to Christ, and teaching on the Christian life. For evangelism and church planting.
Program Number: A66199
Language name: Chin, Khumi: Bangladesh
1. Amteuna hoi Soh y kha i (Introduction & Picture 1: In the Beginning)
2. Tameuh i leu (Picture 2: The Word of God)
3. Sahna (Picture 3: Creation)
4. Avie hoi aidang (Picture 4: Adam and Eve)
5. Kaina hoi abela (Picture 5: Cain and Abel)
6. noai Paleung (Picture 6: Noah's Ark)
7. Towi unma (Picture 7: The Flood)
8. Abraham, sara, iskah (Picture 8: Abraham, Sarah and Isaac)
9. Moshi hoi Tameuh (Picture 9: Moses and the Law of God)
10. Tameuh i leu sai houri (Picture 10: The Ten Commandments)
11. Kammo i voi a tlangna (Picture 11: Sacrifice for Sin)
12. Mari hoi amoh (Picture 12: A Saviour Promised)
13. Isu tapen (Picture 13: The Birth of Jesus)
14. Isu py khumi leung ri (Picture 14: Jesus the Teacher)
15. Isu ringrng na kalop (Picture 15: Miracles of Jesus)
16. Isu tlang tleng a ana na (Picture 16: Jesus Suffers)
17. Isu dih na (Picture 17: Jesus is Crucified)
18. Angthuw na (Picture 18: The Resurrection)
19. Thuma (Picture 19: Thomas Believes)
20. Kani Pre mang ling (Picture 20: The Ascension)
21. Khrows (Picture 21: The Empty Cross)
22. Lang nyhre (Picture 22: The Two Roads)
23. Tameuh i chopo (Picture 23: God's Children)
24. Phalo kachai nang ding daire kamtha long na (Picture 24: Born Again)
25. Phailo kachai Stlana (Picture 25: The Holy Spirit Comes)
26. Kavang ding daire toko na (Picture 26: Walking in the Light)
27. Tameuh leu teung na (Picture 27: A New Person)
28. Kristen yhm deuthung (Picture 28: The Christian Family)
29. Palung ka ei chi a py Tameu u (Picture 29: Love Your Enemies)
30. Isu ly athou awm (Picture 30: Jesus is the Powerful One)
31. Vonang nang na khumi (Picture 31: Casting out Evil Spirits)
32. Isu a amkhom baly (Picture 32: Temptation)
33. Achi kammong sabaly (Picture 33: If We Sin)
34. Konoi (Picture 34: Sickness)
35. Dihna (Picture 35: Death)
36. Thlang kampreng (Picture 36: The Body of Christ)
37. Amcomna (Picture 37: Meeting for Worship)
38. Isu ly jew alee taing a (Picture 38: Jesus Will Return)
39. Athai ngaha na tym a bo (Picture 39: Bearing Fruit)
40. Kalan chi tyn a isu i stang thui na (Picture 40: Witnessing)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (29.3MB)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (9.4MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (60.1MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (24.7MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5.2MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2019 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.