Tumi, die Tier [Talking Tiger] - Afrikaans
Is this recording useful?
A collection of short 'chats' delivering messages of comfort, empowerment and God's love to children traumatised by poverty, disease, abuse and disaster. Designed for use with Tumi the Talking Tiger soft toy.
Program Number: 65473
Language name: Afrikaans
1. Tier bekendstel [Chat 1 - Tiger Intro]
2. Tier-skat [Chat 2 - Tiger Precious]
3. Tier se Vriend [Chat 3 - Tiger Friend]
4. Tier-lêplek [Chat 4 - Tiger's Den]
5. Lang tier [Chat 5 - Tall Tiger?]
6. Tierspore [Chat 6 - Tiger Tracks]
7. Tierlekkerte [Chat 7 - Tiger Treats]
8. Tier-moeilikheid [Chat 8 - Tiger Trouble]
9. Tierkossies [Chat 9 - Tiger Food]
10. Tierhappie [Chat 10 - Tiger Snack]
11. Tierdinge [Chat 11 - Tiger Needs]
12. Tier se Gees [Chat 12 - Tiger Spirit]
13. Tiertrop [Chat 13 - Tiger Pack]
14. Tier innie woud [Chat 14 - Tiger in the Woods]
15. Tiermaats [Chat 15 - Tiger Pals]
16. Tier bewe [Chat 16 - Tiger Tremble]
17. Tierpensie [Chat 17 - Tiger Tummy]
18. Tier vas [Chat 18 - Tiger Trapped]
19. Tier aanraak [Chat 19 - Tiger Touching]
20. Tingerige tier [Chat 20 - Tiny Tiger]
21. Tier skitter [Chat 21 - Tiger Shine]
22. Tier dink los gedagtes [Chat 22 - Tiger Thoughts]
23. Tierheining [Chat 23 - Tiger Fences]
24. Tiergeluide [Chat 24 - Tiger Talks]
25. Wegkruipertier [Chat 25 - Tiger Hide]
26. Tier binnekant [Chat 26 - Tiger Inside]
27. Ander tiere [Chat 27 - Tiger Fellows]
28. Tier kies [Chat 28 - Tiger Turns]
29. Tier baklei [Chat 29 - Tiger Fights]
30. Tierpote [Chat 30 - Tiger Paws]
31. Tier-vreeslik [Chat 31 - Tiger Terror]
32. Tier verby [Chat 32 - Tiger Past]
33. Tier bly [Chat 33 - Tiger Happy]
34. Tier Nuus [Chat 34 - Tiger News]
35. Tierkans [Chat 35 - Tiger Chance]
36. Tiertrane [Chat 36 - Tiger Tears]
37. Tiersterre [Chat 37 - Tiger Stars]
38. Veilige tier [Chat 38 - Tiger Safe]
Notes about the recording
A series of interactive stories for children in need, to be played on the Megavoice Storyteller or Envoy audio player placed in the pouch of the soft toy tiger buddy – with appropriate support and followup.
The full script and usage notes can be viewed here.
The script is © 2014 Claude Vosloo - Home of Creativity (Pledge: We turn your dreams into text that changes lives.)
- MP3 Audio ZIP (241.7MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (57.3MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (364.1MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (78.3MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (28.5MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2016 GRN & Claude Vosloo. Script copyright Claude Vosloo - Home of Creativity. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.