Songs - Rodney Rivers - Kriol
Is this recording useful?
Compilations of Christian music, songs or hymns.
Program Number: A74575
भाषेचे नाव: Kriol
1. Jisas main Seibya (27) (Jesus my saviour)
2. Main kemp langa Heben (32) (My home in heaven)
3. Imbin baiyim mi (28) (He bought me)
4. Langa nowath, langa sauth (35) (To the North and South)
5. Bulurrum Jisas olawei (19) (Follow Jesus all the way)
6. Bulurrumap (1) (Follow, follow)
7. God im gudbala (2) (God is good)
8. Jisas laigim olagija (3) (Jesus loves everyone)
9. Det greib im sidan imti (36) (The grave now is empty)
10. Nowa imbin meigim bout (37) (Noah)
11. Jisas biginini blanga God (7) (Jesus is Lord of my life)
12. Dubalawei (4) (Two roads in life)
13. Tainim yubala ai langa Jisas (Turn your eyes on Jesus)
14. Jisas im laigim mi (9) (Jesus loves me)
15. Langa main hat (10) (Come into my heart)
16. Aleiluya! Mi brabli gudbiji (11) (Hallelujah I am very happy)
17. Nomo nogudbinji (5) (In my Father's house)
18. Ai bin jinggabat bla bulurrum Jisas (8) (I have decided to follow Jesus)
19. Mi gudbinji tudei (14) (I am happy today)
20. Mi hepi mi kristjan (15) (I'm glad I'm a Christian)
21. JIsas im laigim biginini (Jesus loves all the children of the world)
22. Jisas im laigim mi, ai sabi (17) (Jesus loves me)
23. Mi laigim irrim stori (18) (I love to hear the stories of Jesus)
24. God im laigim yunmi (God so loved the World)
25. Imbin longtaim na (21) (For a long time I have been away from God)
26. Bambai yumi garra siyim God (22) (By and By we will see the Lord)
27. Wot gin klinim sin bla mi (23) (What can wash away my sin)
28. Kaburrumap mi (24) (Cover me)
29. Mi nomo garram eni mani (12) (Silver & Gold have I none)
30. Langa neim banga Jisas (13) (In the name of Jesus)
31. Klebabala men (25) (The wise man built his house upon the rock)
32. Yunmi Kristjan (26) (We Christians read the Bible)
33. God im nat dedbala (38) (God is not dead)
34. Mi bla yu, O Lod (29) (Draw me nearer)
35. Imbin meigim mi fri (30) (He has made me free)
Notes about the recording
Numbers in parenthesis after song titles are song numbers from Kriol Song Buk.
- MP3 Audio ZIP (47.5MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (12.2MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (32.2MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (17.3MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (6.2MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1981 AuSIL. Recorded by The Australian Society for Indigenous Languages (AuSIL), formerly SIL- AAIB. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.