Tiemisiasiek Agabo Jehova [LLL 5 On Trial for GOD] - Tugen
Is this recording useful?
Book 5 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Elisha, Daniel, Jonah, Nehemiah, Esther. For evangelism, church planting, systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: A64765
Language name: Tugen
1. Ng'alek Che Kitaunen ▪ Korutochini Naaman Kaitab Elisha (Introduction ▪ Picture 1. Naaman Visits Elisha's House)
2. Naaman eng Oinet (Picture 2. Naaman in the River)
3. Elisha ak Lugetab Jehova (Picture 3. Elisha and the Army of God)
4. Elisha ak Lugetab ne Korat (Picture 4. Elisha and the Blind Army)
5. Koyiemei Bunik Samaria (Picture 5. The Siege of Samaria)
6. Biik angwan Che Kitunyei Mokondosik (Picture 6. The Four Lepers)
7. Kimwei eng Jehova Jona (Picture 7. Jonah flees from God)
8. Jona ak Samakiande neo (Picture 8. Jonah and the Great Fish)
9. Komi Jona Ninebe (Picture 9. Jonah at Nineveh)
10. Esta ak Laitoriat (Picture 10. Esther and the King)
11. Kieeso Mordecai Konguruuchi Haman (Picture 11. Mordecai Refuses to Bow Down)
12. Ikortab Esta (Picture 12. Esther's Feast)
13. Ng'alek Che Kitaunen ▪ Daniel ak Choronokchich (Introduction to Part 2 ▪ Picture 13. Daniel and His Friends)
14. Daniel ak Laiyoriatab Babulon (Picture 14. Daniel and the King of Babylon)
15. Itontab Tahabu (Picture 15. The Image of Gold)
16. Mat ne Liplibeni (Picture 16. The Furnace of Fire)
17. Kosoe Jehova Daniel (Picture 17. Daniel Prays to God)
18. Daniel Keringetab Ngetunyik (Picture 18. Daniel in the Lions' Den)
19. Nemia Komitaitab Laitoriat Neo (Picture 19. Nehemiah Before the Great King)
20. Kowendi Nemia Kotobeni Nganase ne Kibutot (Picture 20. Nehemiah Inspects the Ruined City)
21. Teeksetab Irimet (Picture 21. Building the Walls)
22. Kosoma Ezra Ngatutie (Picture 22. Ezra Reads the Law)
23. Jeiso eng Kimurtoyot (Picture 23. Jesus on the Cross)
24. Iboru Jeiso Oret nebo Sobondab Koikeny (Picture 24. Jesus Shows the Way to Everlasting Life)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (24.6MB)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (8.3MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (57.6MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (21.3MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (4.6MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2014 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.