Good News - Luyia: Tachoni
Is this recording useful?
Audio-visual Bible lessons in 40 sections with pictures. Contains Bible overview from creation to Christ, and teaching on the Christian life. For evangelism and church planting.
Program Number: 65601
Language name: Luyia: Tachoni
1. Okhumanyana ♦ Mukhuranga [What a Friend We Have in Jesus ▪ Introduction ▪ Picture 1: In the Beginning]
2. Esivala Sia Wele Mulayi [Picture 2: The Word of God]
3. Lilomba [Picture 3: Creation]
4. Adamu Nende Hawa [Picture 4: Adam and Eve]
5. Caini Nende Abeli [Picture 5: Cain and Abel]
6. Eliaro Lia Nuhu [Picture 6: Noah's Ark]
7. Omukhuro [Picture 7: The Flood]
8. Abrahamu, Sarah Nende Isaaka [Picture 8: Abraham, Sarah and Isaac]
9. Musa Nende Lilaka Lia Wele Mulayi [Picture 9: Moses and the Law of God]
10. Amalaka Likhumi [Picture 10: The Ten Commandments]
11. Omulukho Kwobwoni [Picture 11: Sacrifice for Sin]
12. Omuhonia Owalakwa [Picture 12: A Saviour Promised]
13. Okwivulwa Khwa Yesu Wavakhwa Amafura [Picture 13: The Birth of Jesus]
14. Yesu Wavakhwa Amafura Omwalimu [Picture 14: Jesus the Teacher]
15. Amaya Ka Yesu Wavakhwa Amafura [Picture 15: Miracles of Jesus]
16. Yesu Wavakhwa Amafura Yahumia [Picture 16: Jesus Suffers]
17. Yesu Wavakhwa Amafura Vamuvamba [Picture 17: Jesus is Crucified]
18. Lisumukuka [Picture 18: The Resurrection]
19. Tomaso Yasuvila [Picture 19: Thomas Believes]
20. Okhuburukha [Picture 20: The Ascension]
21. Omusalaba Omukhaya [Picture 21: The Empty Cross]
22. Emihanda Kivili [Picture 22: The Two Roads]
23. Avana Va Wele Mulayi [Picture 23: God's Children]
24. Okhwivululwa Khandi [Picture 24: Born Again]
25. Omusambwa Omulayi Kwecha [Picture 25: The Holy Spirit Comes]
26. Okhukenda Muvulafu [Picture 26: Walking in the Light]
27. Omundu Omuya [Picture 27: A New Person]
28. Olwivulo Lia Vachristo [Picture 28: The Christian Family]
29. Yanja Avasuku Vavo [Picture 29: Love Your Enemies]
30. Yesu Wavakhwa Amafura Niye Wamani Kosi [Picture 30: Jesus is the Powerful One]
31. Okhurusia Omusambwa Omuvi [Picture 31: Casting out Evil Spirits]
32. Amatemo [Picture 32: Temptation]
33. Nakhukhola Obwoni [Picture 33: If We Sin]
34. Ovulwale [Picture 34: Sickness]
35. Lifwa [Picture 35: Death]
36. Omovili kwa Christo [Picture 36: The Body of Christ]
37. Okhwakanana Mulilwacha [Picture 37: Meeting for Worship]
38. Yesu Wavakhwa Amafura Alichelela [Picture 38: Jesus Will Return]
39. Okhunyola Amatunda [Picture 39: Bearing Fruit]
40. Okwakikisia [Picture 40: Witnessing]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (47.6MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (11.7MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (96.7MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (23.5MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (7.5MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2017 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.