Yashwa - Kwanda Ako Sorunindet [LLL 7 JESUS - Lord & Saviour] - Okiek
Is this recording useful?
Book 7 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Jesus from Luke and John. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 64799
Language name: Okiek
1. Arorunet ♦ Siket ap Yashwa [Introduction ▪ Picture 1. The Birth of Jesus]
2. Kowole Bek Yashwa Koik Davik [Picture 2. Jesus Turns Water into Wine]
3. Kongololjin Yashwa Nicodemus [Picture 3. Jesus Speaks to Nicodemus]
4. Kandoindet Nekutungi en Tait ap Yashwa [Picture 4. A Ruler Kneels before Jesus]
5. Jito Nemioni en Taban en Olekikitech Kiumen Bek [Picture 5. The Sick Man at the Pool]
6. Koboe Yashwa Bik Elibasiek Mut [Picture 6. Jesus Feeds 5000 People]
7. Kowendute Yashwa en Bek Barak [Picture 7. Jesus Walks on the Water]
8. Kosobi Yashwa Jito Nekikorat [Picture 8. Jesus Heals a Blind Man]
9. Kokure Yashwa Lazarus en Meenyin [Picture 9. Jesus Calls Lazarus from Death]
10. Kime Yaishwa en Kimurtoyot [Picture 10. Jesus Dies on the Cross]
11. Yashwa ak Mary en Ekalut [Picture 11. Mary and Jesus at the Tomb]
12. Koborjinge Kosibik Jik Yashwa [Picture 12. Jesus Appears to His Friends]
13. Arorunet ♦ Konete Yashwa Choronok Oeng [Introduction to Part 2 ▪ Picture 13. Jesus Teaches Two Friends]
14. Werit Nekimi ak Nguronik [Picture 14. The Son Among the Pigs]
15. Kowekse Konywan Werit Nekirangobet [Picture 15. The Lost Son Comes Home]
16. Malik ap Jito Nemokoriot [Picture 16. The Wealth of a Rich Man]
17. Somindet ak Mokoriot [Picture 17. The Beggar and the Rich Man]
18. Choronok en Kurkat [Picture 18. The Friend at the Door]
19. Murenik Oeng en Kotab Kamuktaindet [Picture 19. Two Men in God's House]
20. Kokole Ji Keswek Jik [Picture 20. A Man Sows His Seed]
21. Korotu Keswek [Picture 21. The Seed Grows]
22. Ketoreti Jito Neumianat [Picture 22. Help for an Injured Man]
23. Kowekse Jitotap Kobo Kot [Picture 23. The House Owner Comes Home]
24. Jito Komi Ketit Barak [Picture 24. The Man up a Tree]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (24.2MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (6.1MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (54.3MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (13.6MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (4.2MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2014 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.