Kiboitinikab Jehova [Look, Listen & Live 4 Servants of GOD] - Tugen
Is this recording useful?
Book 4 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Ruth, Samuel, David, Elijah. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 64764
Language name: Tugen
1. Ng'alek Che Kitaunen ♦ Komwee Kapchi Agobo Kemeu [Introduction ▪ Picture 1. A Family Flees from Famine]
2. Kowegugei Naomi ak Ruth Israel [Picture 2. Naomi and Ruth Return to Israel]
3. Ruth eng Mbaretab Kesisiet [Picture 3. Ruth in The Harvest Field]
4. Komi Ruth Ole Kimoen ak Kebore Nganok [Picture 4. Ruth and Boaz at the Threshing Floor]
5. Boaz ak Boisiekab Bethlemu [Picture 5. Boaz and the Elders of Bethlehem]
6. Maria ak Malaika Yatab Jehova [Picture 6. Mary and the Angel of God]
7. Kasoe Hanna Jehova [Picture 7. Hannah Prays to God]
8. Lakwe Samuel eng Gotab Jehova [Picture 8. The Child Samuel in the House of God]
9. Kosochini Samuel Israel [Picture 9. Samuel Prays for Israel]
10. Koiili Samuel Saulo eng Mwaita [Picture 10. Samuel Anoints Saul with Oil]
11. Kokereri Saulo Ingorietab Samuel [Picture 11. Saul Tears Samuel's Robe]
12. Komi Jeisu Gotab Jehova [Picture 12. Jesus in the House of God]
13. Ng'alek Che Kitaunen ♦ Daudi Mestowonde Ne Kinyigan [Introduction to Part 2 ▪ Picture 13. David, The Brave Shepherd]
14. Daudi ak Chemosi [Picture 14. David and the Giant]
15. Komachei Saulo Kobar Daudi [Picture 15. Saul Tries to Kill David]
16. Kotuchi Daudi Sobetab Saulo [Picture 16. David Spares Saul's Life]
17. Koegu Daudi Laitoriat [Picture 17. David is Made King]
18. Daudi ak Bethsheba [Picture 18. David and Bathsheba]
19. Gotab Jehova [Picture 19. A House for God]
20. Konyonei Jeisu Jerusalem [Picture 20. Jesus Comes into Jerusalem]
21. Kobe Toritik Elija [Picture 21. The Birds Feed Elijah]
22. Elija ak Mat Nebo Jehova [Picture 22. Elijah and the Fire of God]
23. Kowendi Elija Kipsengwet [Picture 23. Elijah Goes to Heaven]
24. Komi Elija ak Musa ak Jeisu [Picture 24. Elijah with Jesus and Moses]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (28.1MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (7MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (55.5MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (12.9MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (4.2MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2014 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.