រូបភាព Lessons 10 - 12 - Swahili: Kenya
Is this recording useful?
Bible lessons on the life and ministry of Jesus Christ. Each use a selection of 8-12 pictures from the larger The Living Christ 120 picture series.
Program Number: C80943
Language name: Swahili: Kenya
1. Music ▪ Introduction ▪ Lesson 1 Picture Numbers ▪ Introduction Lesson 10 ▪ Picture 2. God Created all Things ▪ Picture 12. Simeon Prophesies about Jesus ▪ Picture 19. Jesus Teaches Nicodemus ▪ Picture 34. Teaching about Light in the Darkness ▪ Picture 56. Jesus Heals a Blind Man ▪ Picture 57. Peter's Confession of the Christ ▪ Picture 65. Jesus Heals a Man Born Blind ▪ Picture 58. The Transfiguration of Jesus Christ ▪ Picture 107. Jesus Led Out to be Crucified ▪ Picture 110. The Women at the Tomb ▪ Picture 118. Jesus Ascends into Heaven ▪ Picture 120. Jesus Will Return ▪ Lesson 11 Picture Numbers ▪ Introduction Lesson 11 ▪ Picture 84. Jesus and the Rich Young Man ▪ Picture 85. Parable of Workers in the Vineyard
2. Music ▪ Picture 91. Paying Taxes to Caesar ▪ Picture 92. The Poor Widow's Offering ▪ Picture 36. Teaching about Prayer ▪ Picture 69. Parable of the Friend at Midnight ▪ Picture 82. The Pharisee and the Tax Collector ▪ Picture 102. Jesus Prays in Gethsemane ▪ Picture 108. The Crucifixion ▪ Picture 119. Jesus at God's Right Hand in Heaven ▪ Lesson 12 Picture Numbers ▪ Introduction Lesson 12 ▪ Picture 33. Jesus Teaches the People ▪ Picture 27. Jesus Heals a Paralysed Man ▪ Picture 64. The Woman Caught in Adultery ▪ Picture 75. Parable of the Lost Son ▪ Picture 76. The Lost Son Among the Pigs ▪ Picture 77. The Lost Son Returns Home ▪ Picture 105. Peter Denies Jesus ▪ Picture 116. Jesus Appears in Galilee ▪ Picture 63. Parable of the Unforgiving Servant
This recording may not meet GRN standards for audio quality. We hope the value of the message in the hearers' preferred language will overcome any distractions. Please tell us what you think of the recording.
- MP3 Audio ZIP (179.2MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (45.2MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (358.3MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (67.2MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (25.7MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2000 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.