រូបភាព - Lessons 1 - 3 - Swahili: Kenya
Is this recording useful?
Bible lessons on the life and ministry of Jesus Christ. Each use a selection of 8-12 pictures from the larger The Living Christ 120 picture series.
Program Number: C80940
Language name: Swahili: Kenya
1. Music ▪ Introduction ▪ Introduction Lesson 1 ▪ Picture 5. God's Promise to Abraham ▪ Picture 7. The Angel Speaks to Mary ▪ Picture 8. The Angel and Joseph ▪ Picture 9. The Birth of Jesus ▪ Picture 10. The Shepherds and the Angels ▪ Picture 11. The Shepherds Visit Baby Jesus ▪ Picture 12. Simeon Prophesies about Jesus ▪ Picture 13. The Visit of the Wise Men ▪ Picture 19. Jesus Teaches Nicodemus ▪ Lesson 2 Picture Numbers ▪ Introduction Lesson 2 ▪ Picture 58. The Transfiguration of Jesus Christ ▪ Picture 90. Parable of the Wicked Tenants ▪ Picture 97. Jesus Anointed at Bethany ▪ Picture 98. Judas Iscariot Betrays Jesus ▪ Picture 100. Teaching at the Last Supper
2. Music ▪ Picture 102. Jesus Prays in Gethsemane ▪ Picture 103. Jesus Arrested ▪ Picture 104. Jesus Tried Before the High Priest ▪ Picture 106. Jesus Tried Before Pilate ▪ Picture 107. Jesus Led Out to be Crucified ▪ Picture 108. The Crucifixion ▪ Ending ▪ Lesson 3 Picture Numbers ▪ Introduction Lesson 3 ▪ Picture 109. The Burial of Jesus ▪ Picture 110. The Women at the Tomb ▪ Picture 111. Peter and John at the Empty Tomb ▪ Picture 112. Jesus Appears to Mary Magdalene ▪ Picture 113. Jesus on the Road to Emmaus ▪ Picture 114. Jesus Appears to His Disciples ▪ Picture 115. Jesus Appears to Thomas ▪ Picture 116. Jesus Appears in Galilee ▪ Picture 117. Jesus Commissions His Disciples ▪ Picture 118. Jesus Ascends into Heaven ▪ Picture 119. Jesus at God's Right Hand in Heaven
- MP3 Audio ZIP (179.2MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (45.2MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (358.3MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (67.2MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (25.7MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2000 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.